IGNORED

Jimmy Bullard

Would you want him here?

Whispers are starting that he is being targetted by Everton.

He is 29, had a long spell out with his injury so I am not sure. All I know is he is so good at golf he could be a golf pro!

I'd have him at Everton, quaility player. He's still got a few more seasons in him yet

I heard from somewhere else but SkySports mention it:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_3990119,00.html

Would deffo have him, single handedly kept Fulham up last season and would a great acquisition (sure I've posted the same comment before but it's late and I've 'had a few')

Looking forward to tomorra now COYB!!!!

and osman is just about getting in are team now.

Just the 132 games in the last four and a bit seasons :rolleyes: .

Integral solid part of the side and probably one of the first names on the team-sheet if you were to ask Davey.

I'd take Bullard certainly given our current situation, useful squad addition.

What happend to all this talk of is signing players to make us better....... You fickle lot

He is a championship Player at best..... If we sighned him begining of August there would have been an outcry....

Get him on loan for 6 months..... fill a agp and then get rid........

well hes not signing any quality players is he? we need numbers at this moment in time.

What happend to all this talk of is signing players to make us better....... You fickle lot

He is a championship Player at best..... If we sighned him begining of August there would have been an outcry....

Get him on loan for 6 months..... fill a agp and then get rid........

well said ;)

After today I'd take someone like this is a heart beat.

As referred to earlier in the thread, had you offered him 4 weeks ago I'd have said maybe take him as back up but he'd not get near the starting XI when all the players were fit- this was when we were linked with M'Bia, Annan, Cana, Moutinho, but after today getting him could be integral to the entire season if we can't get anyone else!!!

After today I'd take someone like this is a heart beat.

As referred to earlier in the thread, had you offered him 4 weeks ago I'd have said maybe take him as back up but he'd not get near the starting XI when all the players were fit- this was when we were linked with M'Bia, Annan, Cana, Moutinho, but after today getting him could be integral to the entire season if we can't get anyone else!!!

here here :rolleyes:

better than nothing, shame he's not 2 or 3 years younger. I'd be happy with that as long as its not costing much and he's one of the lower end players moyes is talking about.

Exactly, still want to see those 2 or 3 top targets come in with the likes of Bullard to increase the size of our squad.

if he was here now hed be a starter every game, as we have hardly any centre mids, and hes proven in the prem, hed be good business. the lads said a few times over the summer, they will miss cars joking around in the dressing room, this lad always seems a laugh and his team mates always think highly of him