IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueboy122

Alright Lads!

Dont really know alot about this lad at all. can somebody give me abit of in sight on who he is how he plays etc.

Will he improve everton?

What will he bring to us?

What sort of player is he?

Worth 15 million? or still undecided?

Thanks

Alright Lads!

Dont really know alot about this lad at all. can somebody give me abit of in sight on who he is how he plays etc.

Will he improve everton?

What will he bring to us?

What sort of player is he?

Worth 15 million? or still undecided?

Thanks

ffs lad we've been talking about all that for days, read the fucking threads.....not doing it all again just for you.

Guest blueboy122

Alrite dont get ypur knickers.

theres no need to speak to me like that! alls you had to say was "blueboy read the pass threads mate" or something like that. what is with the attitude! u mess

theres no need to speak to me like that! alls you had to say was "blueboy read the pass threads mate" or something like that. what is with the attitude! u mess

There are 22 pages on this lad, do you think we've talking about the colour of his underwear or something? Obviously we've been talking about what he will add to the team etc. Rocket science it is not.

Guest blueboy122

my computer has set toffeetalk to a different way of viewing post were as by i cant jsut scroll through them i have to click on the tabs at the bottom. i dont no how to get it out of this setting.

Edited by blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

haha o jimmy the blue! in what way could not reading a thread make me a sad bastard? and also what is my sort? be grateful for the answers?

dont try and be smart next time!

haha o jimmy the blue! in what way could not reading a thread make me a sad bastard? and also what is my sort? be grateful for the answers?

dont try and be smart next time!

could have saved yourself some unnecessary hassle if you would have just read the thread!

Edited by StevO

thats a great little peice of input that jimmy! top one. sad bastard

and thats a great sense of humour you got there lad!!

dont you love it when a joke sails over someones head by about a mile and then they start name calling cuz they just dont get it!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Blueboy, read the pass [sic] threads mate :angel: .

Cracking assist from Marouane there....love to see a few of those at Goodison!

I went to the game. He was excellent in the 1st half as an air-traffic controller, a bit off-colour in the 2nd because our national coach is an absolute joke who negotiated his contract well and is too expensive to fire and he gave him too much of a defensive role, so Marouane wasn't able to use his potential to the full. Lovely assist though in a combination involving three guys playing on home turf (Fellaini-Witsel to block the defender- Defour to score). He had a goal rightfully disallowed for climbing on a defender, fell totally unintentionnally awkwardly on the Estonian lad who is still in hosp with a fractured skull. Got a warm send-off from the home crowd after the game. His biggest weakness: he doesn't turn short and quickly so it's hard for him to reorientate the game.

I went to the game. He was excellent in the 1st half as an air-traffic controller, a bit off-colour in the 2nd because our national coach is an absolute joke who negotiated his contract well and is too expensive to fire and he gave him too much of a defensive role, so Marouane wasn't able to use his potential to the full. Lovely assist though in a combination involving three guys playing on home turf (Fellaini-Witsel to block the defender- Defour to score). He had a goal rightfully disallowed for climbing on a defender, fell totally unintentionnally awkwardly on the Estonian lad who is still in hosp with a fractured skull. Got a warm send-off from the home crowd after the game. His biggest weakness: he doesn't turn short and quickly so it's hard for him to reorientate the game.

roll on the derby and gerrard! :D

We are talking about a 25-odd year-old man with a wife and kids and whose life is in danger. A bit of respect wouldn't do anyone any harm, ALL footballing rivalry put aside. Very little compares to such a disaster, whether the bloke in question is called Mr. Whoever, Gerrard, or Soandso.

Just a little humour mate i can see your point as am sure the others do but dont take it to heart mate :)

We are talking about a 25-odd year-old man with a wife and kids and whose life is in danger. A bit of respect wouldn't do anyone any harm, ALL footballing rivalry put aside. Very little compares to such a disaster, whether the bloke in question is called Mr. Whoever, Gerrard, or Soandso.

Lighten up FB, as Paul says comments are tongue in cheek mate