IGNORED

Newcastle Utd (home)

Bill

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we aint gonna win today, i dont post here anything before we have 15p difference(positive) to relegation line. Ill surely hope Pienaar is even close of his potential right away and gonna play today. We need him seriously. Fellaini should improve a lot, hes not that working dog what we need, at least havent been so far, but im still keeping my fingers crossed for him, too expensive for us to flop.Yak hopefully gets back in to scoresheet, 3-0 to us Mikel from freekick, Yak does do 1 tap in from close of goal and Jags will score from a corner. However, i dont care how many goals we will make today, but i wanna see clean sheet. We have gave most goals of all prem teams, thats sad, too sad

Edited by LexKing

If we aint gonna win today, i dont post here anything before we have 15p difference(positive) to relegation line. Ill surely hope Pienaar is even close of his potential right away and gonna play today. We need him seriously. Fellaini should improve a lot, hes not that working dog what we need, at least havent been so far, but im still keeping my fingers crossed for him, too expensive for us to flop.Yak hopefully gets back in to scoresheet, 3-0 to us Mikel from freekick, Yak does do 1 tap in from close of goal and Jags will score from a corner. However, i dont care how many goals we will make today, but i wanna see clean sheet. We have gave most goals of all prem teams, thats sad, too sad

TBH I woulden't mind if we concede 8 goals today, so long as we score 9. All I am interested in today is coming away with the three points. If Fifa is anything to go by it's going to be a 4-0 win to us. Yakubu scoring two, Pienaar with a great header and Fellaini scoring in the last minute. I hope he has a good game (Fellaini) because I think he will come good and we need to give him time to settle into his new found club. If we mark Owen out of the game I can't see where their other thread is.

COYB.

based on the injury doubts

------------------------howard----------------------------

jags-------yobo---------------------lescott-------baines

------------------castilllo----fellaini----------------------

---arteta--------------------------------------pienaar----

------------------saha---------yak------------------------

hopefully saha will be the one fit out of him neville and hibbert.

2-0 fellaini FS

The other night against Standard our attacking play was so slow and cumbersome their defenders could see what we were doing with almost every attack, I doubt if we'd have scored all night but that keeper fumbled. We counter attack like tortoises whenever anyone makes a forward thrust it is drilled into them to steer the ball to the wing for a cross where as Standard players would interchange passes diagonally into our area creating havoc.................I wonder if our illustrious manager has learned anything from those encounters if not we will end up in a boring long hoof ball game because that is what Kinnear does.

We cannot afford NOT to win this match and if we go about it correctly, have players showing desire and passion for the club and the fans we should turn this lot over easily 3 - 0 to us but as dark says 3 - 2 would do

I don't think you can blame Hibbert for that, it was an absolutely brilliant cross and Hibbert is never going to be able to stop Steven Taylor in the air, if you're going to blame anyone blame Saha for dicking around in midfield and giving the ball away needlessly in injury time. I think this is easily the best we've played this season, we look hungry, harrying the opposition, playing good football, what a difference some energy and desire makes. It's why Liverpool bossed the derby, they wanted it more. Finally Moyes seems to have got some fight back into the team. Like to say well done to Baines, I've been big time cheesed with him this season but today he's back to what he does best. Just annoying we let in that goal as it was game over otherwise, still we should have too much for Newcastle and a couple of their players will do well to stay on the pitch in the second half. Brilliant to see the triumverate of Pienaar, Arteta and Osman back in the same team, we look a totally different proposition. Yakubu has also played well, there must be a goal in it for him today - just a pity that once again we can't keep a clean sheet even though I think Lescott in particular has been excellent.

If there is any justice we'll go on and win this comfortably and shut some of those Moyes doubters up :)

Edited by carlmc25

You can blame hibbert for it may not the build up as you said Saha pissing about but the goal a defender should be able to stop any player in the air regardless of who it is especially against another defender it was Stephen Taylor ffs he's hardly a prolific goal scorer with his head plus he was on the wrong side of his man!!!!! Anyway atleast like you said we seem abit hungrier and seem to be playing better football but saying that look who we are playing im not getting carried away as Newcastle are an absolute joke.

Fucking joke oh look who left his man Hibbert again! plays him onside then runs away from him!

Edited by EFC-Paul

Well that was a game of two halves, the first half as well as we have played this season the second diabolical. There is one reason why we keep letting in goals, the midfield. I don't think anyone can blame Lescott, Jags or Howard today, the bottom line is the midfield are giving no protection. Fellaini looks a total flop, Castillo should be brought in next game, all Fellaini does is foul, he can hardly even win a header. Pienaar disappeared in the second half but it was his first game back. I thought Anichebe did well again, he never gives the ball away, works hard and has good strength, he looks better than Saha to me and deserves to play the next game. Very disappointing to lose a 2 goal lead, but well done Newcastle, they played very well in the second half.

Pathetic and disgraceful unfortunately. We are so predictable its untrue....................I could say more but others will get very upset, in my book the reaction of the Gwladys to our second half display said it all silence followed by booing. This is now a definite crisis and one that I can't see us doing anything about serving up shit like that.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Edited by Jimmy the blue

piss poor. We have got the worst right back in the prem, plus unfortunately Howard has seemingly lost his bottle, he just isn't talking to his back 4, this has been clear in a few games now and we are conceding, he needs to command his area, rather than scurrying around the six yard box. Is he doing what led him to be dropped at old trafford? could well be the case. Is carlo good enough to step in though?

controversial one, but the Yak needs a rocket, he is rapidly returning back to the jogging lazy centre forward that was critisised so often, fellaini is more a victim of his size rather than be a constant fouler, he looks reasonably decent and is too early to rate.

Baines looked ok today, Osman was best player, we just need a leader, someone who can really own the responsibility, and it's not neville, give the armband to Jags. Very disjointed, lacking belief, no cohesion, lot of work to do. Poor day.

Well that was a game of two halves, the first half as well as we have played this season the second diabolical. There is one reason why we keep letting in goals, the midfield. I don't think anyone can blame Lescott, Jags or Howard today, the bottom line is the midfield are giving no protection. Fellaini looks a total flop, Castillo should be brought in next game, all Fellaini does is foul, he can hardly even win a header. Pienaar disappeared in the second half but it was his first game back. I thought Anichebe did well again, he never gives the ball away, works hard and has good strength, he looks better than Saha to me and deserves to play the next game. Very disappointing to lose a 2 goal lead, but well done Newcastle, they played very well in the second half.

stop blaming Fellaini ffs! he was one of are best players today, comfortable on the ball and never gives it away, id much rather have a player who is good on the ball like fellaini than an old lee carsley. you have moaned about are midfield ever since he's left. so what if we dont have carsley who used to close the ball down, he was shit on the ball and useless if were going to go for europe so get over him, fellaini will be class if given time.

on the other hand I thought Baines was motm, best ive ever seen him in an everton shirt.

lescott needs to get some composure ffs.

I thought we would hammer them today <_<

Edited by Blue4Ever

stop blaming Fellaini ffs! he was one of are best players today, comfortable on the ball and never gives it away, id much rather have a player who is good on the ball like fellaini than an old lee carsley. you have moaned about are midfield ever since he's left. so what if we dont have carsley who used to close the ball down, he was shit on the ball and useless if were going to go for europe so get over him, fellaini will be class if given time.

on the other hand I thought Baines was motm, best ive ever seen him in an everton shirt.

lescott needs to get some composure ffs.

I thought we would hammer them today <_<

Yeah but unlike Fellaini, Carsley could actually protect the defense which is why we didn't ship goals left, right and centre - Fellaini is supposed to be protecting the defense first and foremost, we have Arteta, Pienaar and Osman (all of whom are better on the ball) to create the goals. I thought Fellaini was an absolute joke today, how you can say he was one of our best players is beyond me, he was crap.

Baines was very good and is a starting left back for me, he has been given his chance and has taken it.

Osman, yet again MOTM for me was excellent today.

Jags was solid, not his best game but his standards are so high anyway.

Lescott is so much more suited to CB.

Hibbert was OK and is better at RB than Neville.

Pienaar was poor.

Saha was very poor.

Arteta seems to be thinking about other things whilst playing - biggest let down of the season so far.

Howard - maybe his turn to be dropped?

Fellaini, well IMO it is not too early to judge him, he is not a patch on Carsley and cannot protect the defence well enough.

Yakubu seems to have taken lessons from Johnson before he left in running into the backs of defenders.

1st half was good, 2nd half was poor - a game of 2 halves.

Well that was a shambles. You do not go 2-0 up against shite like Newcastle and NOT win. Not beating that shite proves that we're in serious trouble this season. I'm embarrassed. We lack creativity, fight, passion, pace. Everything that's needed to succeed pretty much. Questions need to be asked about Moyes' tactics, they're so predictable and negative it's untrue. Mid-table mediocrity is the best we can hope for if we don't improve fast. Arsenal and Manure next - welcome to the bottom three.

Howard - Clown. Drop him. He could have come for the cross when they scored their first goal.

Hibbert - A complete and utter waste of space, also at fault for their goal because he was fucking day dreaming.

Jagielka - Solid, as per usual.

Lescott - Apart from a few suicide passes to his team mates he's remembered who he is finally, he's looking close to what we know now.

Baines - A bit suspect defensively but two assists and some good line work. MOTM.

Arteta - You'd think being captain would have made him perform but he was invisible and may as well have stayed at home.

Osman - I was disappointed with Ossie today. He showed some nice footwork but didn't actually DO anything with the ball mostly.

Fellaini - First half he was excellent I thought but faded badly in the second half and Castillo should have been brought on.

Pienaar - Invisible.

Yakubu - Shite. Spends more time diving than actually trying.

Saha - Disappointing again today but at least he put some effort in.

Moyes - His subs are fucking woeful. Castillo should have been brought on and Vaughan should have come on with Anichebe, not 6 minutes from the fucking end.

the way we need to look at it is this, would any of the performance given warrant a start in next game if their was an adequate replacement for each person, i.e utd, chelsea, and to a point the red shite.

Howard - Drop him, simple as. Nash would probably save some of ones he has let in and at least talk to back 4.

Hibbert - Not prem quality sorry.

Jagielka - 1st name on sheet player of year up to now

Lescott - nothin to be proud about but he has the class

Baines - deserves his chance

Arteta - sell him in January if he carries on like this, I would seriously drop him to try and get right response

Osman - technically very good, phyically poor, works hard.

Fellaini - Keep playing him, he will come good.

Pienaar - get him involved he does good things.

Yakubu - lazy, drop for vaughan

Saha - give him games, youi can see him improving

all in all, where is the leader? Gotta be Jags

Not a great day was it!

Though were signs first half that things are starting to turn the right way.

Lescott, probably needs to keep in the middle.

Baines, if he can build on that game and gain confidence, then maybe he can come good.

Jagielka, another very good game.

Falliaini, very good goal, still getting used to new team mates and pace of the prem.

Saha, kinda like a more mobile Yakubu..........I wonder today, if Anichebe and Vaughan had played in their places how we would have got on?

The reason the 2nd half was crap, was because we gave away a 2 goal lead, our players must have thought here we go again!Both goals were bad mistakes, and I seriously believe if we hadn't gifted them the one on half time we would have won!

Shouldn't have let them back into the game at 2-0.

But hey!...we got back from 2-0 to third place Hull City, who have just won away at Arsenal and Spurs!Funny old game.

Moyes, show the players the video of the first half!.....and ask them why the fc*k they havn't been shutting teams down like that this season.