IGNORED

Eljero Elia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

According to Elia himself Juventus, Liverpool and Everton tried to get a loan deal with an option to buy in the January window. Apparently he really wants to leave Hamburg because he can't get along with his manager. (http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=138232) He does seem to be a lot more excited about joining Juventus or Liverpool though. Also he says, Wolfsburg offered 20 million euros, but he didn't want to go and fight against relegation.

Edited by Steve_E

He will end up at a bigger club than ours unfortually due to us probebly being outbid when we say £0.00 over the next 24 years, he is an outstanding player though, would be exacally what we need, think of Walcott on the left, but better.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I tell you what Newcastle will have a cracking midfield if they get him in.

Elia------Cabaye----------Tioté-------Ben Arfa

Envious...the bastards are turning into a very good team that midfield could be as good as any in the league easily :(

Edited by EFC-Paul

I tell you what Newcastle will have a cracking midfield if they get him in.

Elia------Cabaye----------Tioté-------Ben Arfa

Envious...the bastards are turning into a very good team that midfield could be as good as any in the league easily sad.png

My thoughts exactly....and with the likes of Vuckvic, Guitierrez and Obertan to fill in, thats not a bad team. Ba and Cisse now as forwards, with reliable guys like Leon Best and Ameobi on the bench. Davide Santon, Collocini, simpson, the taylors and williamson, they've got strength in depth now.

Newcastle will be fine this year.

• 4 months later...
Guest blueboy122

Agree with Ten, this wont come off as am sure alot of top teams will be looking at him, athl.madrid, the milans, bayern etc. But I would love him here. Great pace. Why is he allowed to leave Juve?