IGNORED

Liverpool (replay)

Romey 1878

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed he was, hence why I would have liked him again but all in all he is a good fair ref.

Anyways based on performances in recent weeks we must be a bit more favoured now to progress. Repeat performance of wednesday and we will do it imo.

I'll predict score closer to the game itself.

what chances you reckon of game going ahead, our drainage and undersoil heating is good but with snow and rain forecast in Liverpool for the next 5 days with 2 degree max temperature forecast for Wednesday.

Glad I didn't decide to book the flights and tickets to go to the game now as it could have been an expensive wasted trip

Don't they cover the pitch inbetween games ?

Might not be too bad a thing if the game is postponed though . Will give a needed rest .

I was thinking the same thing taxi but we were the first in this country with undersoil heating and it works. Gone are the days when pitches got covered in coke burning braziers, they hardly worked but at least you were warm :lol:

Heavy snow is forecast overnight with temperatures holding at below freezing. If it does snow and freezes then the club have also to consider the approaches to the ground and transport arrangements. I'm sure that it will go ahead but it would be a boon if it didn't. If it does get called off what will the shite do with the CL due to resume? :D

Heavy snow is forecast overnight with temperatures holding at below freezing. If it does snow and freezes then the club have also to consider the approaches to the ground and transport arrangements. I'm sure that it will go ahead but it would be a boon if it didn't. If it does get called off what will the shite do with the CL due to resume? :D

I'm sure it'll be on.

2-0 I'm going for.

Fella and Cahill.

COYB!!!

Any idea what the weather is like up there and if there is a chance the match might be called off or going to be played?

Not a snow flake in sight with rain forecast for tonight.

I hope that Moyes's plea to ref is taken on board by Alan Wiley although he is not good ref even when he trys to be.

TBH I have more foreboding about this game than either of the other recent clashes, Our weakness's are there for all to see and they will be highlighted tonight if we put a foot wrong. When playing away we show so much more discipline, we need that tonight. If we get an early lead we can go on and qualify, if they score first it will result in Bitternez packing his defence with ten behind the ball and hitting us on the break, a legitimate tactic as we all know. In that circumstance I don't think we've got enough to break them down and I do not want to see penalties either

We need to shoot out of the blocks and in their faces, we know they don't like that tactic. Have to keep the pressure on them and then to start to play our own stuff. If we show the determination, fight and spirit we have done recently then we can get something. Having said that we know how Rafa can only guide his team to win cup games via pens, so lets hope for the job done in 90. I quite fancy a Neville or Hibbert 30 yarder to clinch it.