IGNORED

Bolton

adamsmith69

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're a similar team to us so should be a good game .

As long as they treat each match the same , I don't see a problem .

Really? Because I was under the impression that they are a terrible team lacking quality in all positions, except maybe their goal keeper.

Can't see our defense having a problem with anything apart from maybe a bad bounce off a set piece.

If Pienaar and Fellaini are fit then I think we'll trounce them.

3-0

Guest efctaxi
Really? Because I was under the impression that they are a terrible team lacking quality in all positions, except maybe their goal keeper.

Can't see our defense having a problem with anything apart from maybe a bad bounce off a set piece.

If Pienaar and Fellaini are fit then I think we'll trounce them.

3-0

It was only a few seasons ago under Allardyce that they were challenging for the Uefa spot successfully on 2 occasions .

Once he left , they hit the slide , but they've gotten things together a bit more this season , even if , like most others below us , they're still scrapping to stay up .

A good performance last week against Surs , and a good draw against Blackburn too . Still worthy of a little caution imho :)

Edited by efctaxi

Don't think that there will be much of a problem against Bolton, we've got our strike force sorted out and we've been solid at the back. Jagielka's going to keep Davies in his pocket if he can keep Fernando Torres there. Were on a high from the Liverpool game and I can see this being either 3-0/4-0. It's going to be a joy to watch and anything less than three points would be a disaster against a club with such little threat. The only place in which they challenge us in inbetween the sticks with Jussi, but surely we can put a few past him.

We should win this one but u dont think we will tank them, They are missing a few key players and with Elmander out they dont have much up front.

2:0 Jo & Cahill

Exactly. I know we're bruised and battered but I think they're even worse off. We've proven that our youngsters can come in and do the job, and we'll have a striker available for the first time in a while.

Makakula, who they just brought in, doesn't really look up for it, and their Polish striker has been pants, I just don't see anyone except maybe Matty Taylor troubling us.

If Mo and Pienaar both miss out then it will be tight, but I still think we'll do them in.

Bolton fans dont seem to be too confident going into the game tomorrow. I went on as a guest on their forum and saw some of the predictions that people were putting in, most of them only putting a draw and the dillusional few that expect a win.

0-0 for me

1-1. Davies.

1-0 to Everton - unless I change my mind later

2-1 to them - us to score first and Taylor to get it.

I'll also go for 1-1 with Super Kev continuing where he left off with a goal.

Everton 2 Bolton 1 (Cahill)

Megsons Super Whites 2 - 1 Everton

Everton 1-0 Bolton

Everton 1-2 Bolton

2-2davies

Everton 1 - Bolton 2

..and then an actual good prediction

1-0 to Everton (either their Cahill or Arteta). With both teams preferring the methodical approach that so irritates Fatty from over the park, the first half will be like the anecdotal first morning of a Roses match: "Good morning" the only words spoken, and no fours before lunch. Neither team will enter the opponents penalty area or trouble the goalkeeper. The second half will be somewhat better but Everton, being better organised, nick the points with a clever goal on 69 minutes.

..and then an actual good prediction

1-0 to Everton (either their Cahill or Arteta). With both teams preferring the methodical approach that so irritates Fatty from over the park, the first half will be like the anecdotal first morning of a Roses match: "Good morning" the only words spoken, and no fours before lunch. Neither team will enter the opponents penalty area or trouble the goalkeeper. The second half will be somewhat better but Everton, being better organised, nick the points with a clever goal on 69 minutes.

I would tend to agree with that prediction, plus our supporters will get a bit frustrated after the highs of wednesday I think this could be a bit of a dull game, I'll take that as long as we get the points

I will be in the main stand today so hope its 7-0 to us and I see the game and goal of the season :lol::P