Lineup:

------------------------------HOWARD------------------------------

JACOBSEN----------JAGIELKA----------LESCOTT----------BAINES

-------------------------------NEVILLE-------------------------------

OSMAN-------------------------------------------------------PIENAAR

-----------------------FELLAINI-----------CAHILL-------------------

------------------------------------JO---------------------------------

Bench: Nash, Van Der Meyde, Rodwell, Castillo, Gosling, Saha, Baxter

2-1. Cahill and Jo for us, Rodagella for them. We need to win this. Standard.

Lineup:

------------------------------HOWARD------------------------------

JACOBSEN----------JAGIELKA----------LESCOTT----------BAINES

-------------------------------NEVILLE-------------------------------

OSMAN-------------------------------------------------------PIENAAR

-----------------------FELLAINI-----------CAHILL-------------------

------------------------------------JO---------------------------------

Bench: Nash, Van Der Meyde, Rodwell, Castillo, Gosling, Saha, Baxter

2-1. Cahill and Jo for us, Rodagella for them. We need to win this. Standard.

Good line up, would swap Jacobson for Hibbert if he is fit. Should do them as Moyes will NOT let 2 teams do the double over us in 2 consecutive games ;) I predict a fair sized win for us 3 - 1. Moyes will have them fired up, and the players will have something to prove. COYB

1-0 JO

- - - - - - - - - - - - -HOWARD- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NEVILLE- - -JAGS- - - - - - - - -LESCOTT- - BAINES

- - - - - - - - - - - - RODWELL- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - FELLAINI- - - - - - - - -CAHILL- - - - - - - -

PIENAAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - JO ALVES

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - SAHA- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THAT WOULD BE MY TEAM.

Is it certain that Cahill is back for the Wigan game?

Oz manager....

"I waited for the moment to bring in Tim and that was not necessary (in the end),"

"So it's better to keep him fresh for his club."

"We like to thank Everton also for that, because of the possibility for him to come to us to play for our team."

"I am pleased with my colleague (David Moyes) this time. If he can play 90 minutes (against Wigan), then that's up to my colleague at Everton,"

"But we will send him back fit and I think they can be very grateful to our medical staff who did their job because when he arrived here he could hardly walk."

"This time they will be happy with us. Normally they aren't happy with us, but this time they will be."

Oz manager....

"I waited for the moment to bring in Tim and that was not necessary (in the end),"

"So it's better to keep him fresh for his club."

"We like to thank Everton also for that, because of the possibility for him to come to us to play for our team."

"I am pleased with my colleague (David Moyes) this time. If he can play 90 minutes (against Wigan), then that's up to my colleague at Everton,"

"But we will send him back fit and I think they can be very grateful to our medical staff who did their job because when he arrived here he could hardly walk."

"This time they will be happy with us. Normally they aren't happy with us, but this time they will be."

Doesn't sound to good :/

With Cahill in the team we should win, let's say 2_0

Big, Strong, Powerfull, tall.......Wigan are coming to Goodison Park!

Let's see, not, strong, tall, Powerfull or big, Piennar, Osman, Cahill, Baines, Neville and the easily toppled JO!......

How shall we tackle this problem!.....Shall we fight them at their own game? Nope, that will just lead to one thing.

Lump the ball forward for our lads to win it in the air?...don't be silly!

WHY NOT.....try and pass it round those big Wigan pie eaters!, get Pienaar, Osman, Baines and co running into the penalty area, force some corners, free kicks or even a penalty.

JUST DON'T TRY THE BLOODY LONG HIGH BALL EVERY TIME!

Must win game.......Out play them!, don't try and out fight them, or out jump them.

Big, Strong, Powerfull, tall.......Wigan are coming to Goodison Park!

Let's see, not, strong, tall, Powerfull or big, Piennar, Osman, Cahill, Baines, Neville and the easily toppled JO!......

How shall we tackle this problem!.....Shall we fight them at their own game? Nope, that will just lead to one thing.

Lump the ball forward for our lads to win it in the air?...don't be silly!

WHY NOT.....try and pass it round those big Wigan pie eaters!, get Pienaar, Osman, Baines and co running into the penalty area, force some corners, free kicks or even a penalty.

JUST DON'T TRY THE BLOODY LONG HIGH BALL EVERY TIME!

Must win game.......Out play them!, don't try and out fight them, or out jump them.

I dunno mate, while I agree our long-ball tactics don't pay dividends I guaruntee if we get a goal it's off Cahill or Fellaini or Lescott out-edging someone and getting a head on it.

In the box, with Saha as well, and Jo as it happens, we've got half a dozen players who are strong in the air, it's just about pushing those players up and getting crosses in.

I doubt Wigan will do the double on us.

I doubt Wigan will do the double on us.

Dont tempt fate ;)

We play to our strengths, thats how we win games. Our back 4 have coped very well with all types of threats this season. With Cahill and Fellani we always have a chance with crosses, + Jo and Saha and Fellani are good on the deck.

2 - 1 to us.

Cattamoll is suspended and so is Zaki and Nzogbia has an injury I think.

Up the blues.

We are going to struggle again today.................with so many not pulling their weight at Pompey I suspect DM will have great trouble lifting their spirits for this clash. The obvious think to do is warn them that any thoughts for a semi final appearance depends on how they perform today, below par and you are out. That said I really fear a defeat, Wigan are a strong side with an outside chance of a European place and almost a full squad to pick from..................if Saha and Jo perform the way they did at fratton Park we'll go down 0 - 1 or 2, I'm worried :o