IGNORED

Lorik Cana

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer M'Bia because he's younger tbh.

Only by 2 years? Cana has more experience, has a wicked shot on him, is more loyal than M'bia seems to be, has Champions League experience, has been a national player since he was 19, is the captain of Marsille and is available cheaper? that's y i'd prefer Cana. (I have to reitterate that bit as my opinion so i dont get backlashed by people haha) :lol:

Guest efctaxi

Please sit down before watching this video .

Would he be able to tackle like that in this league ?

i don't know, i wouldnt mind any newcomer getting 9 goals in his first season and being voted by the Guardian as 'signing of the season'. I think alot of people are overly harsh on Fellaini just because of the price tag. I think he has had a very good first season

Guest blueboy122

i dont care what the gurdian says about felliani the lad is an absolute donkey. without his size i dont think he would even make league one football! i havent seen him to do anything technically brilliant. mind you the he is great at giving the ball away.

Dunno about Torres, but he scares the crap out of me.

And that my friends is how football should be played. He dishes it out,but accepts it back by putting himself on the line.

I don't care if he does get some red cards. I want to see him in an Everton shirt.

Jeezus, remember how big Dunc terrified ManUre.... they would be shitting themselves if Cana was on the team sheet.

Agree with the above. But from what ive seen of him (when setanta was workin haha) and that, among many, videos....he not only wins the ball 90% of the time, he's technically amazing. Hence why Arsene Wenger was after him. Not only is he commanding, scary figure but has very good feet and i like that. Now M'bia has been a c*nt i want Cana ;)

Fourth!

Make it happen Moyesy!

This guy is a complete fruit, but he would be a joy to watch crashing about.... :D Sign him up and lets forget about winning the fair play league.... stupid award anyway!!! WE WANT CANA!!!!!

If Fellaini didn't score 9 goals he'd be touted a disaster.

Did i miss something on this topic? What is this doing with Big Fella? And hes goals? I didnt thought we got him as a score and i think he had ok season and will improve also on future. Uhm did i miss a joke of your post or what u meant?