IGNORED

Aj

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

I was talkin to bk at the final match against west brom and he i asked him wether there will be changes in the summer he replied a short sharp yes.i also asked about aj and he said wud u lik aj and everybody shouted out YES and he smiled and walked off wa u think boys <_<

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talkin to bk at the final match against west brom and he i asked him wether there will be changes in the summer he replied a short sharp yes.i also asked about aj and he said wud u lik aj and everybody shouted out YES and he smiled and walked off wa u think boys <_<

Sounds promising but like everything BK is involved in, wont believe it until I see him in the new kit. Agree he aint the be all and end all (AJ) but one of the best of those currently available (and realistically within our reach).

Gotta say, the loan signing of Howard has already got me excited about next season, fcuk the world cup, roll on August!!

And guess what it says in todays Sun that DM is launching a £6m offer for AJ.

So either there is some truth behind all this (not doubting Blueboys just don't beleive anything that BK says) or people who write for the sun were reading through this site yesterday

I think AJ will be on our books for next season for the sum of £6.0m.

I think our continued intrest in him over the past 18months will go a long way with AJ, I would guess he would know he would be coming to a club who will see him as a starting 11 player.

Now Palace are out of the play-off the will have to sell him - My guess is that Palace took the gamble on coming stright back up this season, and pursuaded AJ to sign a new contract. I there will be a realistic release clause in AJ contract so he can come up to the Prem without Palace holding out for a kings ransom (no decent agent would has allowed him to sign it otherwise)

AJ will move to a Premiership club this summer, and I would say becasue we seem to have the cash earmarked for him and our ongoing interest of the last 18 months we will be favs for his signiture.

De Ja Vu - He will probabley be wearing the black and White of Newcastle :P

If I was forced to bet on any player coming to Goodison this summer - My money would be AJ.

1. It sounds very much like the board and the manager want him

2. rumours also suggest he would like to move to Everton

3. at around £5-6M we can afford him

4. He throw his boots in to the crowd in the last game for Palcae - I would say he knows he is moving this summer come what may.

Everton have told Crystal Palace to drop their asking price for striker Andy Johnson.

The Liverpool Echo says Blues boss David Moyes has had a long standing interest in Johnson and would love to bring the striker to Goodison Park. It is also understood that the 25-year-old would relish the chance to link up with his close friend James Beattie.

But Moyes won't consider meeting Palace's initial £6 million asking price for AJ.

DM should say drop it to £5million with the other £1million based on appearance or how many times he plays for England

Couldn't agree more, we must buy a proven goal scorer, that is our first piece of business we must complete. AJ does it for me, I like the lad and feel he would become a hero at Goodison.

ATB

Mac