2006–07 33 1 1 0 2 0 8 1 44 2

2007–08 20 0 1 1 1 0 9 0 31 1

Total 94 2 3 1 4 0 21 1 122 4

Tottenham Hotspur

2007–08 14 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 15 0

2008–09 5 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 6 0

Total 19 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 21 0

Career Totals 113 2 3 2 6 0 21 1 143 4

Not many appearences for a 24 year old. Sounds like he has always had injury problems. Risky

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would rather sell lescott and offer an extra 10 mil and ask for corluka instead cos he could cover at cb till jags is back and then we would have 1 of the best right backs in the prem which alot of the tony hibbert bashers have been crying out for years.

would rather sell lescott and offer an extra 10 mil and ask for corluka instead cos he could cover at cb till jags is back and then we would have 1 of the best right backs in the prem which alot of the tony hibbert bashers have been crying out for years.

Corluka would be good

Hutton is a quality player and would be a tremendous signing. He is not injury prone and has only had one serious injury (a broken foot), which meant he missed most of last season. He had a great season in 2006-7 playing for Rangers and has played many brilliant games for Scotland.

Hutton is a quality player and would be a tremendous signing. He is not injury prone and has only had one serious injury (a broken foot), which meant he missed most of last season. He had a great season in 2006-7 playing for Rangers and has played many brilliant games for Scotland.

I agree he's a very good player in my book and would add much needed pace down the right and give us that extra outlet we have so badly needed. As MB11919 has stated he's not an injury prone player he has just had a legnthy lay off with a foot injury and i would much rather have Hutton then Naughton who i think people are getting very carried away with he's a young and untested player at Premiership level and could well be a flop regardless of how well Sheff Utd fans rate him.

I would much rather have Hutton who is proven at this level and on his day can cause any defence problems with his pace and in all honesty i think Spurs and old squid face are mad for "if true" thinking of letting him go.

Edited by EFC-Paul

I agree he's a very good player in my book and would add much needed pace down the right and give us that extra outlet we have so badly needed. As MB11919 has stated he's not an injury prone player he has just had a legnthy lay off with a foot injury and i would much rather have Hutton then Naughton who i think people are getting very carried away with he's a young and untested player at Premiership level and could well be a flop regardless of how well Sheff Utd fans rate him.

I would much rather have Hutton who is proven at this level and on his day can cause any defence problems with his pace and in all honesty i think Spurs and old squid face are mad for "if true" thinking of letting him go.

I wouldnt mind Hutton but you cant say he is proven at this level because he has only played 8 times in the Prem

I wouldnt mind Hutton but you cant say he is proven at this level because he has only played 8 times in the Prem

He's played 19 games for Spurs not 8 and thats 19 more games then Naughton at this level so to a degree i would say he's proven at this level and also has 21 European games under his belt for Rangers so he has played half a season of football whilst with Spurs and each time i have watched him play he has shown he is more then capable in this league hence proven at this level. My point being he's plyed his trade in the Premiership where as other names touted have not and is a far more risk free buy.

Edited by EFC-Paul

He's played 19 games for Spurs not 8 and thats 19 more games then Naughton at this level so to a degree i would say he's proven at this level and also has 21 European games under his belt for Rangers so he has played half a season of football whilst with Spurs and each time i have watched him play he has shown he is more then capable in this league hence proven at this level in my opinion that is. My point being he's plyed his trade in the Premiership where as other names touted have not and is a far more risk free buy.

Actually its 22 games , 8 last season and 14 the season before but either way he is hardly proven in the Prem. I agree he has more experience than Naughton but I said that he was unproven anyway

As I said I do think he is worth a punt but he can hardly be described ask risk free buy given his lack of experience in the Prem and his injury record over the past 2 seasons

Anyone who thinks that right-back isn't a priority needs to watch the FA Cup final again.

It really annoys me that Hibbert has been given such a bad press by some fans based on his Cup Final performance. He was booked very early on - a ridiculous decision by the referee - and he was clearly affected by that. He knew one mistimed tackle could mean a red card so his whole game was influenced by that incident. Give the lad a break.

It really annoys me that Hibbert has been given such a bad press by some fans based on his Cup Final performance. He was booked very early on - a ridiculous decision by the referee - and he was clearly affected by that. He knew one mistimed tackle could mean a red card so his whole game was influenced by that incident. Give the lad a break.

Im a Hibbert fan, I dont think there is anything wrong with him defensively there arent many better tacklers than him in the Prem and if you want a man to do a job on a winger then its Hibbo.

However he is woeful going forward and I do think it is the main area of our side that could be improved

He was very good going forward in the river plate friendly. But that was mainly because our guys were scared stiffless of getting injured and he stood out for his bravery.

With all these rumours about getting a right back he really needs to play well to keep his spot. The last thing on his mind is an injury thats why he played like he did. Nothing to do with bravery.

Actually its 22 games , 8 last season and 14 the season before but either way he is hardly proven in the Prem. I agree he has more experience than Naughton but I said that he was unproven anyway

As I said I do think he is worth a punt but he can hardly be described ask risk free buy given his lack of experience in the Prem and his injury record over the past 2 seasons

Sorry could not be arsed to look around Spur's site to find the actual number but the more games under his belt the better, How many games would you deem a player proven at this level im not after a debate just curious as over half a season of football and playing well in those games surely proves the lad can cut it well to be honest i dont even know why im asking because its pretty obvious to most that he can cut it.

is a far more risk free buy

No one said he was "totally risk free" your taking that out of context mate as above i said far more risk free to that of any players that have been linked with no experiance at this level, Plus as people have already said he does not have a bad injury record he had a legnthy lay off due to a foot injury.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Personally I would love to have hutton here, but I think redknapp will have him as first choice right back this season (even tho he has just bought naughton) as corluka will be used as cb due to their injuries and also the fact ledley king can only play 1 game per week (supposedly).

A shame but i think we can right this one off.

Lets just go out and get deffour and move pip back to his best position at rb, then we got hibbs as cover ( one of THE best back up full backs in the league imo).

But he got booked (harshly admittedly as it was his first foul) because he was in no-mans land chasing chelsea shadows.....

I'm not sure how being booked early explains him being out of position time and time again tbh. More often than not he'd drifted centrally and gave Malouda free reign. I was sat pretty much directly behind him in the first half and the lad was in a dream world from the first whistle.

mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh. A bit more respect to our manager would be nice. Shit spurs need defenders, thay won't let him go. So maybe sell him redknapp you prick would be more productive.

They have nine first team defenders as it stands although one or two may be injured im not sure but Spurs fans are saying the expect to offload a few.