IGNORED

Alan Hutton

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/hull-out-to-derail-everton-bid-for-7million-hutton

Hull is apparently in for him too. They're gonna steal him from us, just like every other transfer in recent weeks. Let's delete him from list of targets,then... But Hull...?

They are hardly stealing him from us seeing as though hes not our player and we are not even after him.

From last nights Echo

Contrary to some reports, meanwhile, Everton have not agreed a £7m deal with Tottenham for Alan Hutton – nor are they in the process of trying to sign him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we're not after Moutinho, Defour, Delph, Cana, Hutton or anyone else (save Naughton). Who the hell are we actually looking at then? I wish there would be just a hint of transparency to this club. I really hope Moyes actually signs someone...God knows we need a right back. Jo is a loan, Mustafi and Peterlin are reserves at best, so they can hardly count when our acamdemy produces (at the minimum) equal talent. We NEED to build the bench at least if we won't be building on the starting XI.

Moyes is playing his cards very close to his chest, after the Naughton affair DM was p***** off to say the least. Everton quite rightly would not increase there offer which had been previously accepted by S/U, therefore Naughton was in limbo as Spurs were the only club with an accepted offer on the table. If you remember this tranfer news only broke when Everton had had an offer accepted. Don't expect any transfers until the squad return from their pre-season tour and remember the majority of rumours are rumours, not so long ago I started the rumour of the "medical team are in". Reporters can make you believe in almost anything if your desperate enough to believe.

St Domingo said ............. not so long ago I started the rumour of the "medical team are in".

You did indeed and it was one of our all time great threads, welcome back mate. :)

Any newcomers who havent seen it should go to the off topic section and look through the Classic Posts thread, its well worth a read.

I wouldn't deal with that bunch from north London - they buy who we want and flog who they don't want. Just feel like we are running on hand me downs, let other clubs get what they want and hope we can help failures rediscover their former glories.

I wouldn't deal with that bunch from north London - they buy who we want and flog who they don't want. Just feel like we are running on hand me downs, let other clubs get what they want and hope we can help failures rediscover their former glories.

Thats got to be one of the best statements ive seen all season :lol: How dare they

• 1 year later...