IGNORED

Alan Hutton

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efctaxi

Jacobsen looks a very capable right back , and he would be free .

Concentrate our funds on other positions , and review the situation in January if it's not working .

he was brilliant for rangers. id like him, but if £9m is the fee i reckon you could get johnson for that, especially while the red shite have no money to buy him.

i read today chelski have put a 16mil offer in for him. rich bastards, surely thats too much

• 3 weeks later...
rather have corluka off them if we to buy a rb, we should'nt be buyin 3rd choice players off teams who are not as good as us, would be a huge step backwards.

Hutton's quality, he's only been 3rd choice because of injuries. It doesn't matter who we buy off and where they are in the peckking order at their current club - what choice would he be at us? Probably 1st! David Bentley is their 2nd or 3rd choice RM - would you not have him?!

As for corluka - yes he's quality - no he's not available.

• 1 month later...

Honestly a mil more than I would've liked to see us pay (did Tottenham somehow turn a profit on this after how little he showed there?) but he's young and can step in at RB on day one.

I'm getting the impression that one 3rd CB come the start of the season (until Jags is back) will be the immortal Tony Hibbert!

Not a bad player when he's fit, but that seems to be a saying we Evertonians are becoming too familiar with, it seems we are becoming something of a rehabilitation centre for ailing footballers.

We never seem to go to Harrods for our shopping, its always the pound shop.

I would rather have seen pip go fullback and spend the money on another position, but hey this is Everton. :)

Not a bad player when he's fit, but that seems to be a saying we Evertonians are becoming too familiar with, it seems we are becoming something of a rehabilitation centre for ailing footballers.

We never seem to go to Harrods for our shopping, its always the pound shop.

I would rather have seen pip go fullback and spend the money on another position, but hey this is Everton. :)

Thats because we cant afford to shop at Harrods we would probably be more likely to go to Aldi if we ever got around to getting any shopping done

Honestly a mil more than I would've liked to see us pay (did Tottenham somehow turn a profit on this after how little he showed there?) but he's young and can step in at RB on day one.

I'm getting the impression that one 3rd CB come the start of the season (until Jags is back) will be the immortal Tony Hibbert!

No Spurs paid £9M for him