IGNORED

Barton?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think he is the player Utd are looking for, they are ment to be getting Carrick are they not? that could lead to Spurs going for him?

36046[/snapback]

;) let them have him,not worth the hassell this one :)

Guest blueboy122

really i havent heard of any news linking Everton with barton apart from on here and in the papers so wa have u heard in full get back to me asap thanks

sean

really i havent heard of any news linking Everton with barton apart from on here and in the papers so wa have u heard in full get back to me asap thanks

sean

38776[/snapback]

:lol: thats cos its probibly not true ;) just wishful thinking ;) wont happen

sean

38776[/snapback]

NSNO and WSAG have mentioned this deal, its very much rumour stage, (hey this section is called Rumourama) all i've heard is like someone else on here, is that he's in for talks, and some have even said he's gonna sign this week. we will see.

NSNO and WSAG have mentioned this deal, its very much rumour stage, (hey this section is called Rumourama) all i've heard is like someone else on here, is that he's in for talks, and some have even said he's gonna sign this week. we will see.

38943[/snapback]

:( its a bad move iff for us if this is true,chaos in waiting this lad ;)

I know he comes with baggage, but you cant doubt his quality.  I think if he he gets his head down & works hard he could be a great signing for us if we give him a chance.

39097[/snapback]

:blink: how many chances has this lad had :huh: