IGNORED

Barton?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some players can calm down just by being at the right club, under the right guidance. or even just playing for the team they support, no comparison, but look at stubbs at sunderland and at Everton?

32316[/snapback]

exactly

bellamy came good under hughes, the right guidance, he calmed down and started to play better football

exactly

bellamy came good under hughes, the right guidance, he calmed down  and started to play better football

33001[/snapback]

Altho my mate in Blackburn said that he is renound as a womaniser and troublemaker in the town centre, like to see him do that in our town centre look at what happened to big nosed Fowler :lol:

i'd sign him for 1.5mil altho hasn't the lad just signed a new deal at City?? I just can't see Pearce selling for that price, wasn't it in January he turned down a bid of around 5million??  :o

33026[/snapback]

No he hasnt just signed a contract, thats why hed be going so cheap because his value decreases by the day as hes in the last year of his contract

No he hasnt just signed a contract, thats why hed be going so cheap because his value decreases by the day as hes in the last year of his contract

33031[/snapback]

Well lets get in there and get him if thats the case, well worth it at that price, does that mean we did well to get 2.5million for Gravesen then?? :o

For £1.5m bearing in mind he was rated at about £7m at least not so long ago is a good deal even for cover if we could get it.

However as people have said if we got 2.5m for Grav we are not going to get Barton for less than that.

Maybe offer to buy out the rest of his contract and an additional £1m or something.

He will go for about £4m though

For £1.5m bearing in mind he was rated at about £7m at least not so long ago is a good deal even for cover if we could get it.

However as people have said if we got 2.5m for Grav we are not going to get Barton for less than that.

Maybe offer to buy out the rest of his contract and an additional £1m or something.

He will go for about £4m though

33612[/snapback]

:( although hes going on the cheap, would not touch him with a shitty stick, sorry but this is 1 player i would dred to see in are shirt :( the lads a balloon B) cause trubble in a empty house :lol: