IGNORED

Come On The Gunners

gutted, i really wanted them too win. it shows they were up for it when Henry is throwin in tackles. Eboue is such a great prospect! glad to see Cole back playin well. And a great header from Campbell. Fabregas too, how good is he!

unlucky though, should have been 1-0 an no card for Lehmann though!

Thought they were unlucky in the end.

Sending off was right.

Ref I thought was a bit on Barca side with the 50/50 decisions.

Anyone see Henry interview after the game. I didn't but heard the he would not confirm if staying or going. Person told me sounded like he was leaving just wondered if true

Anyone see Henry interview after the game. I didn't but heard the he would not confirm if staying or going. Person told me sounded like he was leaving just wondered if true

I seen the interview, he was well pisted off. He didnt give a hint either way, he flatly said "I havent made a decision" which sounds bolox, but you dont know what goes on behind closed doors

aye, if he was gnna stay you would av thought he would av came out and said catagorically but thats what u get with these arragont twats isnt it <_<

unlucky arsenal by the way, they played well, just let it slip at the end, they had a few chances to kill the game aswell