IGNORED

Robert Huth

Huge no! The Daily Mail put out as many stories as possible in a hope they get one right - we're set to sign 5 players a day according to the daily mail!

Were lucky to sign 5 players a season these days! Not interested in Huth, would much prefer Taylor...and even Wheater before Huth!

Were lucky to sign 5 players a season these days! Not interested in Huth, would much prefer Taylor...and even Wheater before Huth!

I would prefer taylor/wheater ahead of huth aswell but I dont think taylor will leave the club he loves ( he will want to stay and get them promoted) and wheater is out of our price range!!! So I would sooner have huth than senderos/nobody.

I would prefer taylor/wheater ahead of huth aswell but I dont think taylor will leave the club he loves ( he will want to stay and get them promoted) and wheater is out of our price range!!! So I would sooner have huth than senderos/nobody.

Taylor will only stay if Shearer is appointed. The fans won't blame him for leaving because how Ashley is running the club.

I hope your right mate and shearer doesnt stay, I really rate taylor and I think he would be great for us.

I dont think anybody will go to Newcastle now. 2 weeks before transfer window ends, no money to spend, big names left/leaving. I cant see them coming back up straightaway... that's what im hoping Steven Taylor is thinking anyway!

Huth is a very good and solid defender, and was injury prone while at Boro only (maybe he couldn't be bothered to play?). As a reserve defender, at the right price I'll have no problem with it as I'll trust him over Senderos every day of the week.

I'm the oposite. Would rather have Senderos in my team than Huth... though hoepfully we'll get Taylor and wont need to see either of those two in an Everton shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

oh thank god, just confirmed he is havin medical at stoke. £6m price agreed. few.

I was straight onto my 2 stoke season ticket mates with "Huth to stoke today, shawcross' replacement?"

Both credited us being after him and are unconfident about keeping him - both messages ended in "Shawcross for England!"