IGNORED

Andy Jonhson

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fozzie22
most payments to teams are staggared now...look at the rooney deal! even the mancs do it. its not just us so why should we shell out when others dont? would just give rivals more money to spend! i hate to say i told u so, but last week i predicted we had more money than was let on! they learnt there lesson last year! long may it continue! and i for 1 am glad BK is at the club. much better than some of the muppets at the other clubs! atleast we know he is here for the love of the club!

BK is a tool.

Now lets look at this 8.5 million pound transfer deal..

According to ceefax palace will get around £5 mill up front,so halve that and it comes to 2.5 million or so..all over of a sudden it doesnt look like we are spending all that much does it?

Everyone will pay in installments if they can.

Look at it when you bu a new car if they give you interet free credit over 4 years you take it.

I would rather pay the money over 2 years and have some money to bring in a few more new players than pay it all off in one go.

i see wat ur saying but tht can get u into trouble, only pay what u can afford

BK is a tool.

Now lets look at this 8.5 million pound transfer deal..

According to ceefax palace will get around £5 mill up front,so halve that and it comes to 2.5 million or so..all over of a sudden it doesnt look like we are spending all that much does it?

I dont get your point. We pay 5 mil up front (YES)

Wher does the "Halve that" come from ??

Guest fozzie22
I dont get your point. We pay 5 mil up front (YES)

Wher does the "Halve that" come from ??

Take a seat...

We pay 5 mill up front..ok?,,i'll be asking questions later..

Now as the FA rules state we have to pay half the agreed fee upfront,dammit fish,stop picking your nose..

So we pay 2.5 mill upfront and the rest over the next 12 months,all the added extras will be shite that we have to pay over the lengh of his contract,goals,apperances,trophys won :o that sort of thing.

You have to look behind the headline figure of any transfer to get some sort of grasp of the real ammount of money any club has paid.

Plus we'd be liable for VAT on the transfer so it'll be a lot less than paying full whack on the 5 mill.

There is no way in gods green earth that we will have paid the 5 mill to palace today it doesnt happen in football today,even shreks transfer was paid over the 12 months from him leaving us.

This is one of the main reasons that BK has argued to the FA about that transfers should be spread over the lengh of players contracts,like last season with AVM and koldrup we wont have paid anything like that money that was bandied about in the press.

I would imagine that bolton and wigans bid where something similar to ours but AJ wanted to come here and reading between the lines he probably didnt take his cut from the transfer.

Ask again if you still dont understand.

If not i'll expect your test papers in by tomorrow

So what your saying is that we paid the £5m up front and then we pay another 2.5m after that next year making £7.5 and the remaining £1.1m is for goals and app and sell on and things like that???

Think I finally get it

:huh::o

Guest fozzie22
So what your saying is that we paid the £5m up front and then we pay another 2.5m after that next year making £7.5 and the remaining £1.1m is for goals and app and sell on and things like that???

Think I finally get it

:huh:   :o

C+ for effort..

Read again ;p

We will NOT have paid the 5 mill up front but around HALF of that 2.5-3 mill of it thw rest over 12 months ..

Sorry Foz got it first time just been in a funny mood since got back from football. You will see from the rest of my posts tonight.

I have to be honest and say that I didn' know it until you explained it though.

Nice to know that not all of our transfer budget has gone

Guest fozzie22
Sorry Foz got it first time just been in a funny mood since got back from football. You will see from the rest of my posts tonight.

I have to be honest and say that I didn' know it until you explained it though.

Nice to know that not all of our transfer budget has gone

LOL..

I'm knackered as well being teacher but yeah its nice to know that we *should* have a few pennys left to spend on more players.

My god a decent BK transfer... :o

Guest fozzie22
2.5mill today then the remaining 2.5m or whatever was agreed over the next 12 months...

Then whatever is left based on silverwear, international caps, goals, etc etc??

A** please teacher????

A*** and an apple for you sir :)