IGNORED

Andy Jonhson

YESSSSSSSSSS! just got in now and seen it on EvertonFc.Com! GET in there Blues! lol i had no faith 2day that we would get him! and now this! Yess!!! hope he signs? though We have to compete with Bolton?

Does anyone recon he will snub the other and come to us? :D:D:D

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so, we are a much better club than Bolton.

On another note most sites are reporting that our bid for AJ is still under consideration by Palace so i dont know what the fuck is going on

yeh but on our site they have said that we have reached an agreement? just having a look on the palace website and nothing on their yet... but it has boltons and wigans bid On?

Looks like we've offered £7m plus all kinds of clauses and all the Tesco Computers for Schools vouchers that the players wives attain. Fact is, we offered less than Wigan/Bolton offered up front so maybe BK was right and AJ would hold out for a move to Everton even though we offered less than the other two?

Who do we applaud if this is the case? AJ or BK?

Think it's a risky business meself, Everton aren't one of the big 5 anymore and money talks so was seriously worried (and still am) that he would opt for the biggest payer!

Still don't think he's worth £8.5m but gonna go knock one out meself, COYB!!!!

Guest fozzie22
Got to agree with you Adam, at least we have Vic, Jamie, Scott and BT.

:blink:   :unsure:   :unsure:

ATB

Mac

hardly inspring though is it?

2 kids and a couple of no marks,little wonder we scored so few last time out

I have just heard from a good source that Arsenal are ready to come in with a late bid for Johnson. The offer of better wages and CL may be enough for him to go there. :(

I hope this source is incorrect and we have AJ signed up and ready to rock and roll by the end of today.

If we get AJ im going to get him on the back of the new home shirt. I reckon he could get given the number 9, if its not him it'll definitely be Beattie

Beattie always favours 9, Johnson favours 8, i recon they'll go that way.

The Guardian reads that he's willing to get £30k a week from us, even though Wigan are offering £45k. if this is true i'll be really happy about his determination to be an Everton player, but guess we wont find out till tuesday, keep ya fingers crossed lads!

EDIT:

Beattie also said how gutted he was not to get the 9 shirt last season

Edited by StevO_BluE