IGNORED

Andy Jonhson

All reports at the minute say we will bid £8.5million for Johnson with the repayements over 2 years which disadvantages us as Bolton + Wigan will pay over 12 months, but we hope that if AJ says we are the only club he wants to go then simon jordan will be forced to accept our terms

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All reports at the minute say we will bid £8.5million for Johnson with the repayements over 2 years which disadvantages us as Bolton + Wigan will pay over 12 months, but we hope that if AJ says we are the only club he wants to go then simon jordan will be forced to accept our terms

Maybe, but im waiting for it to say on Sky Sports News! 'Everton make 8.5 Mill Bid For Johnson' But TBh i dont think that it will happen!i know we have at Least 5 mill from Kroldrup and bent! and im sure they have other money for transfers?

I bet that we don't even go back and up our offer.

We most prob offered £7.25 after we heard the bolton had offered £8m in the first place.

Its all a stunt to get the fans omn the side of BK and DM and I don't thik it will work this time.

Just a joke we are.

Well, if DM doesn't offer 8.5 Million at the very latest of 2moz, thats it we wont get him! DM is all talk and no action! we prob sign someone like Karl Hawley from god Damn Carlise Utd! :lol: Takes the Mick! And i dont think there is anyone we can get for that amount of money that will:

1. Want to come to us!

2. Cost 8 Mill MAX and score us goals! AJ is the bets striker out there for that amount of money in my eyes who will come to us!

Same old Stories every season!

Edited by Cloud

I just read that aswell and i will remain doubtful until it is confirmed from a more reliable source e.g. Sky Sports News or BBC

Personally, although I am one of the ones who is Pro Andy Johnson, I don't think he's worth even £6mil let alone what Bolton etc have offered.

That said, EFC are a complete joke in the way that we go about these things. Have we every just gone out and signed a player for £3m plus without there being weeks of speculation? No. The reason being that we can't go out and offer £3m for a £3m rated player, instead we have to start at £1m and try to bargain the team down for 3 weeks so it becomes national news.

Even if AJ does choose the blues, it'll take another 3 weeks to haggle over his salary, by which time he'll have got pissed off and joined Bolton.

I'm not one for saying get rid of BK/DM and never have been, but the whole fucking operation is starting to wear me down!!! :angry:

I agree Fozzie.

Its not as if we are the only ones to offer and didn't know what the deal had to be to get them to accept it.

I still think that its to late for Everton with Johnson. I think he will join Bolton as we messed about with the fee.

Says on webiste that Everton to meet with Johnson within the next 24 hours so at least should know something by the middle of next week.

uy how do we know that he really wnts to join us over the other 2 clubs.

You see thecrap the papers write.

Today it most prob had that Bolton were favs to sign him tomorrow it will say that we are the other day it said he had joined bolton.

Just look at Henry. One week he was leaving the next he was staying and then the papers have the balls to say they were right. Of course you were right you gave us all the option in different days.

I honestly beleive that by the time he comes to us he will know what else is on offer and will choose Bolton.

Edited by Adam

Guest fozzie22
You cant really blame Everton for not wanting to pay the full whack all in one go though really

the thing is though,most clubs accept the rule that all english transfers have to be paid over 12 months,half down and the rest over the next 12 months or so.

Everton's management dont seem to want to subscribe to this rule and think everyone should bow down to us and take it up the arse from BK and the gang.

i find it amaing that palace have accepted the bid in the way its been offered so maybe BK has given tickets to his next show to jordan to smooth the deal.