IGNORED

Sigma (Home)

Adpom

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lescott looks unhappy in the stands...

Looked like he was texting his agent that time....he looks cheerful enough when he's been chatting to Yak and Arteta (think it was Mikel to his left, only got a glance).

Keep a clean sheet now and we should be OK for the group stages. Easier said than done maybe. See Villa lost 1-0 in Vienna.

I wouldn't say we started awful. Our defending was jittery but I thought we looked good in possession.

You could really see the difference in the fitness of the teams at the start, though. But there's only so long you can blitz before even the likes of Anichebe can look amazing against you :P

Reached maximum amount of streems for my country.... :(

Yeah all fookin justin.tv channels are saying that same BS. I think need fooking proxy and english ip in future to see these games, damn it. Im from Finland and you Peter where from you where? Sweden? Here in sitting my EFC shirt on and pissed off as hell :axehead:

yeah, very bad start should have been a pen to them and we got lucky with howard coming out for the one a minute after as well.

once we got into it we looked much better and the goal made a big difference as we dominated for a good while after that pushing the pace a lot more.

Saha looking very good at the moment, like his old self, he's got pace and confidence to run at people and getting into the right positions in the box. Piennar and Baines doing a good job down the left as usual, I feel those 2 are vital especially when were without Arteta for a creative spark.

Fellaini not been bad, certainly been fighting hard for the ball and getting all over the pitch and Rodwell been good in the middle a few mistakes here and there but he's only young and on the whole he's been solid and assured on the ball.

Hopefully we can control the game better in the second half and pick up a 3rd goal and keep a clean sheet.

got to laugh tho, i'm watching Everton who are 6 miles away from me on a iraq tv channel, even tho half there cities are still recovering from a war.

hahaha, yes, thats fairly strange..

What were the ticket prices?

Btw you guys from Liverpool, my brother plays in a band there called Soft Toy Emergency. Really good, go see them.

hahaha, yes, thats fairly strange..

What were the ticket prices?

Btw you guys from Liverpool, my brother plays in a band there called Soft Toy Emergency. Really good, go see them.

Think it was 20 pound for an adult, would have gone but got 2 nights out this weekend an can't afford it.