IGNORED

Sigma (Home)

Adpom

Do you think Moyes will make an changes to the side?

Anyone know if its on TV?

I think he start Saha an put Cahill behind him, wih Neville at RB

----------Howard---------

Neville-Yobo-Lescott-Bains

Osman-Fellini-Rodwell-Pienaar

----Cahill

------------Saha

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Moyes will make an changes to the side?

Anyone know if its on TV?

I think he start Saha an put Cahill behind him, wih Neville at RB

----------Howard---------

Neville-Yobo-Lescott-Bains

Osman-Fellini-Rodwell-Pienaar

----Cahill

------------Saha

I would go with that team but i would have Jo to start before Saha. Only because i think he will be alot better in the euro games then he is in the prem. If he plays shite take him off at half time and have a fresh Saha for the second half.

cant beleive the Europa league aint on the tv, how come channel 5 havent got them they had the euro games on last year and there was some on itv4, cant make the game thursday so i was gonna watch it but ill have to settle for listing to the game on the radio,COME ON EVERTON LETS PUT A PERFORMANCE IN ON THURSDAY AND MAKE THE FANS PROUD AGAIN, saturday was a disgrace.

cant beleive the Europa league aint on the tv, how come channel 5 havent got them they had the euro games on last year and there was some on itv4, cant make the game thursday so i was gonna watch it but ill have to settle for listing to the game on the radio,COME ON EVERTON LETS PUT A PERFORMANCE IN ON THURSDAY AND MAKE THE FANS PROUD AGAIN, saturday was a disgrace.

It's only because Setanta have gone bust and because the rules on TV rights for the competition have changed its not as simple to re-assign the rights anymore. 5ive or ITV may be able to arrange something for next week but it's not as simple as before. Had it been last year this happened we as a club would have been able to negotiate a new deal ourselves but as the Europa League can now only do block deals rather than team deals it's no longer possible.

How about this. The forummember who does the next game topic, will also add on topic Day, date, and CET time of the game? Its not a big deal, but at least i cant remember whole fixtures and have to always go to check on OS the times and stuff. Before going OS ill guess its thursday 2100 CET?

Have tickets for this one, anything less than 4-0 would be a dissapointment against a team such as Sigma. This is where the season starts for Everton Football Club, I'm going to predict a 5-0 victory, meaning that the away leg will be nothing more than an academy/reserve kick around, finishing about 2-0.

Im going as usual, but im really unsure on what the gates going to be? Im taking my missus who's now an Everton fan :P And it will be her first time to Goodison, and im mega excited to bring her, i think she'll love the European nights. A full house, European is the best!! i hope its not a half full joby.

Aberdeen had 12 fit players in the first leg. Centre forward played right back and right midfielder played centre half and not enough players to name all subs. Read into that what you will. I am expecting a resounding win, 4-0, which might make it easier to get a ticket in Olomeuc for the second leg. Incidentally think we are charged about £20 and its about £3 over there for tickets.