IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

Take a look at the last bit of the rumour on here :o

Thomas Gravasen will be back in a blue shirt next season when moyes will take up the option of the buy back clause for £2. Blues will sign Buckley and david thompson on free transfers. And will offer andy van der mayde for zebina for cover for hibbert. Or offer van der meyde to fiorentina for martin jorgensen who scored 7 goals last season and is their main playmaker. Per Kroldrup is apparently keen on a move back to mersyside but moyes will not give him another chance!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright lads heres a thought about those Fiorentina players, Is this the way they are going to pay for Kroldgrup??? With them being relegated from SeriaA to B how are they going to pay for him???

This would suggest that they are willing to offload a player in our direction to pay for him wonder who you would go for.................................. :huh:

The Saviola thing is being said by alot of people now

Everton will raid spain this week by signing javier saviola from barcelona and tommy gravesend from real madrid. Everton have 1st option on gravesen. this was part of the deal that took him 2 madrid. also david moyes will sell gary naysmith to celtic for 1 million

tommy gravesend from real madrid. Everton have 1st option on gravesen. this was part of the deal that took him 2 madrid. also david moyes will sell gary naysmith to celtic for 1 million

40369[/snapback]

I'd read a report somewhere saying that Tommy knew of the intrest Celtic had but to quote what i had read "I would rather go back and play for my PREVIOUS club" i hope this is correct. If Naysmith does go and we got Gravesen back and Saviola were gonna have quite a decent team next season :rolleyes:

tommy gravesend from real madrid. Everton have 1st option on gravesen. this was part of the deal that took him 2 madrid. also david moyes will sell gary naysmith to celtic for 1 million

be a bit unfair on the rest of the league, and also not great for our wage bill if we sign the whole of Gravesend..... ;)

Edited by ooberman

A new rumour for us on there today and people have actually remembered about Nugent

Everton will sign maniche in august - 100%.

I know this because i was talking to Nuno Valente in liverpool. He also tried to persuade Costinha to come, but he chose A.Madrid.

Expect Thompson + Nugent to follow, but only if we sell first.

Come on you Blues.

New rumour on there

now that joey barton has signed a new contract at city, Everton will step up their attempts to sign stilian petrov. they will try to include naysmith in the deal. also it appears david moyes is trying to add one more striker to the team. apparently, javier saviola is flying to america to watch the match the columbus crew match and will hold talks with moyes after the game

The Saviola one certainly is being repeated often, it surely cant happen can it?

And this, please god dont let it be true about Anelka

nicolas anelka was on mersyside today for talks with Everton. If we signed him we would have one of the best strike forces with beattie and Johnson. It is also rumoured that tommy graveson has been impressed with the signings and would be prepared to come back,only on loan though. Moysey is also interested in geremi and wayne bridge of chelsea. its going to be a great season with us, spurs and newcastle challenging the top four.

Edited by EFCfan2007

Well, I have read through and digested everything that is........

hang on a minute...........

there is a noise coming from my underpants..................

it sounds like an arguement.....................

nah, I was mistaken its only talking bollocks.

:D

Mac

:blink:

The blatent lies of this site today

Everton have more money than everbody thinks they have. they have around 12 million left to spend. i know this because my mum works as the head financial officer at Goodison. she has told me that Everton will make a 7 million bid for fenerbache's sanli tuncay. also to follow will be petrov for 3 million + naysmith. you heard it here first.

Everton will try to get anelka as he wants to move back from the turkish league and he doesnt want to go to portsmouth. if that doesnt happen he move in for saviola. tommy graverson and malbranque are also on there to Goodison before the season starts

Everton to sign James Milner on loan with a view to permanent deal around 4mil

Edited by EFCfan2007

:blink:

The blatent lies of this site today

Everton have more money than everbody thinks they have. they have around 12 million left to spend. i know this because my mum works as the head financial officer at Goodison. she has told me that Everton will make a 7 million bid for fenerbache's sanli tuncay. also to follow will be petrov for 3 million + naysmith. you heard it here first.

Everton will try to get anelka as he wants to move back from the turkish league and he doesnt want to go to portsmouth. if that doesnt happen he move in for saviola. tommy graverson and malbranque are also on there to Goodison before the season starts

Everton to sign James Milner on loan with a view to permanent deal around 4mil

41581[/snapback]

:lol::lol: jst read tht sounds abit like bullshit