IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you been smokin crack mate? :P

Reo Coker is a quality player, he has the strength and determination needed of a good midfield player (which osman lacks right now) and believe me he has more pace than Ossie, fuck, my nan has more pace than Ossie. strong in the tackle and can pass a ball, not afraid of keeping the ball if needed. i think he would bring alot to our midfield.

still got my dream head on so im thinkin

VDM(maybe) ReoCoker Barton Arteta

-------------------Cahill------------------

---------------------AJ--------------------

Can I ask where his determination has been this season?

Anyway, Nugent was supposed to open our new gym at CPW in Preston today, but has pulled out as he is in Liverpool- discussing a move to Everton as told by Paul McKenna (Preston teammate) who opened the gym in his stead

A friend works at Goodison and apparently he's heard Tim Cahil is on his way to Arsenal for nine million pounds plus add ons

I am a journalist working in a northern based newspaper. Last week it was reported that an Everton player was being released in light of his domestic situation, I can confirm this is true. A number of papers have been sitting on the story since it broke 3 weeks ago, however there are legal issues in this case that must be resolved that are preventing it from going to press. These are unlikely to be resolved until after the player moves in jan. A national bidding war has also started on the rights to interviews for both him and his wife. In terms of new employment, Rangers and now Celtic are interested, with Sunderland and not previously mentioned, Birmingham involved in talks

Everton out;

Beattie to Middlesborough( Moyes knows Anichebe can cut it now after Sunday, plus he doesn't want to loan Vaughan.

McFadden to Rangers- had his chances and blown it , Van der Meyde back to PsV on a free, Richard Wright to Palace and they will confirm Howard who is 4th choice at MAn U.

Everton in : Allaladiere from Arsenal who impressed in the Carling cup, Wright Phillips on loan plus Geremi if Chelsea buy a right back( why do you think he didnt upset Mourinhno on Sunday?)The real bonus will be the signing of Joey Barton in midfield, big mistake by EFC to allow him to leave the Academy, (signed from St Helens team St Annes Juniors)but has now matured and can tackle and hold the midfield more effectively than Carsley and allow Cahill to play attacking centre mid with 2 up front

Ada- you heard it here !

Edited by Romey 1878

I am a journalist working in a northern based newspaper. Last week it was reported that an Everton player was being released in light of his domestic situation, I can confirm this is true. A number of papers have been sitting on the story since it broke 3 weeks ago, however there are legal issues in this case that must be resolved that are preventing it from going to press. These are unlikely to be resolved until after the player moves in jan. A national bidding war has also started on the rights to interviews for both him and his wife. In terms of new employment, Rangers and now Celtic are interested, with Sunderland and not previously mentioned, Birmingham involved in talks

Everton out;

Beattie to Middlesborough( Moyes knows Anichebe can cut it now after Sunday, plus he doesn't want to loan Vaughan.

McFadden to Rangers- had his chances and blown it , Van der Meyde back to PsV on a free, Richard Wright to Palace and they will confirm Howard who is 4th choice at MAn U.

Everton in : Allaladiere from Arsenal who impressed in the Carling cup, Wright Phillips on loan plus Geremi if Chelsea buy a right back( why do you think he didnt upset Mourinhno on Sunday?)The real bonus will be the signing of Joey Barton in midfield, big mistake by EFC to allow him to leave the Academy, (signed from St Helens team St Annes Juniors)but has now matured and can tackle and hold the midfield more effectively than Carsley and allow Cahill to play attacking centre mid with 2 up front

Ada- you heard it here !

bollocks, they dnt play in st helens

there is a St Annes team in Huyton and a St Annes team in St Helens too.

or there was back in my junior football days.

id be please with all them rumours, apart from id hold on to Faddy as we still need numbers

maybe so ... maybe he moved to st helens afetr huyton, because i know he played here

Konchesky to Everton

Chris Burke to Everton

I have it on good authority that Everton will sign both Joey Barton and Kevin Nolan in January. Barton will sign for a fee of 4 million and Nolan will cost 2 million plus James Beattie. Everton are also considering launching a loan bid for Barcelona youngster Givanni Dos Santos

Konchesky to Everton

Chris Burke to Everton

I have it on good authority that Everton will sign both Joey Barton and Kevin Nolan in January. Barton will sign for a fee of 4 million and Nolan will cost 2 million plus James Beattie. Everton are also considering launching a loan bid for Barcelona youngster Giovanni Dos Santos

hes boss on fifa, decent on champ as well lol

• 4 weeks later...