IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton to sign joey barton despite baring his backside last time he was at Goodison! also Everton want to sign an other Everton fan in david nugent if he is going to leave preston it will only be for his team Everton for a fee around 4-6million if this deal happens Everton will sell james beattie of james mcfadden.beattie is more likly to leave with bolton newcastle and middlesbrough interested.man utd are going to bid for tim cahill hopefully were big enough to say do one!

Alan Smith was spotted at Bellefield Training ground with David Moyes Thursday afternoon, me thinks it could be a possible loan move. As a close friend to Dave Nugent he tells me he's gonna see out the rest of his contract at Deep Dale before he makes his dream move to Everton. .watch this space!

But if they get promotion they will offer a new contract with better terms (Premier Money). Think we should look elsewhere because as time goes by the Fee rises, already talking about £5/6m Now. :blink:

Edited by Licker

Aston Villa, Everton and Middlesbrough will all compete in a war to sign Preston striker, David Nugent for around £4 million in the forthcoming transfer window. With Preston flying high in the Championship, Nugent could be willing to stay until the end of the season - with Everton then set to increase the bid to £4 million as well as James Vaughan on loan for the season.

To fellow Evertonians, as I pointed out a few months ago, David Nugent won't be joining Everton this season. Instead Dave has decided to see out the remainder of his contract at Deepdale and will leave on a free bosman when it ends. However, Everton will sign three players in the January Transfer market. Those players being, Alan Smith - EOS Loan, Lars Jacobsen - £2m and David Healy - £1m.

My sources at Goodison Park indicate that a Scottish international defender will have his contract terminated by mutual consent in time for the January window. He has been involved in a number of domestic disturbances which have left his wife requiring hospital treatment, and Everton are keen to offload him before the story becomes front page news. Expect Rangers to join the queue in a bid to solve their defensive problems, and Sunderland with their growing Scottish contingent.

David Wier?

------------------

TO THE GUY WHO COMMENTED ABOUT NUGENT, HE SAID HE WILL STAY TILL THE END OF THE SEASON , THEN IF WE (PRESTON) ARENT PROMOTED THEN HE WILL PROBABLY LEAVE. HOWEVER I EXPECT HIM TO LEAVE DEEPDALE, TO Everton WITH VAUGHAN JOINING ON LOAN FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.HIS FULL TIME REPLACEMENT WILL BE BILLY SHARP OF SCUNTHORPE UNITED. ALSO RICHARD CHAPLOW , ANTHONY MCNAMEE AND BURY'S TOM KENNEDY ARE ALL JANUARY TARGETS FOR THE LILYWHITES.

---------------

I have it on good authority that Everton will swoop for Red Bull Salzburg defensive midfielder Rene Aufhauser in the January transfer windows. Watch this space!

who?

The rumour posted about the Everton player and his wife is true. My source at Merseyside Police tells me they have been called to the veterans home on at least 3 occasions in the last 8 months. Moyes isn't happy but Everton are trying to cover it up until the player signs for his new club.

Everton are likely to sign Alan Smith on loan in January until the end of the season with James Beattie poised to leave - Middlesbrough, Bolton and Sheffield United are interested in him. Everton boss David Moyes is also going to loan out James Vaughan with Crystal Palace likely to take him and the manager remains interested in David Nugent and is also eyeing up David Healy.

Everton will make a 5 million pound bid for under pressure Nigel Reo Coker. The West Ham midfielder is unhappy at The Hammers and Everton are willing to meet the asking price. Also, Everton are weighing up a swoop for out of favour Barcelona striker Javier Saviola. Expect a loan deal until the end of the season with a view of a permanant deal.

Reo Coker is just a slower version of Ossie, fuck that off for a laugh.

you been smokin crack mate? :P

Reo Coker is a quality player, he has the strength and determination needed of a good midfield player (which osman lacks right now) and believe me he has more pace than Ossie, fuck, my nan has more pace than Ossie. strong in the tackle and can pass a ball, not afraid of keeping the ball if needed. i think he would bring alot to our midfield.

still got my dream head on so im thinkin

VDM(maybe) ReoCoker Barton Arteta

-------------------Cahill------------------

---------------------AJ--------------------