IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preston look set to let david nugent join Everton in jan after all david is a massive Everton fan but preston have said as part as the deal preston will get victor anichebe or james vaughan on loan for the rest of the season Everton will also turn to valencia holding midfielder ruben baraja the former spain international is out of favour because of the form of albelda and edu baraja will join Everton on a loan deal if Everton get into europe baraja will join Everton on a 2 year deal.

hibbert is ok, makes a fair few stupid tackles and cant go forward, dont rate him THAT highly, but hes ok, does a job ... plenty better in the prem imo

naysmith was lookin better before injury but i still dont rate him

as for the rumours id be pleased to see any of the previous few come off

Kilmarnock forward Steven Naismith will be in the Premiership in January, but he won't be at Arsenal. Arsene Wenger took the 19 year old on trial before the transfer window, but opted not to make a bid. However, that trial alerted other clubs to his potential and Everton manager David Moyes is interested. I hear that the Toffees will be making a £4m bid in the new year, which will all but abandon any plans to go after Preston striker David Nugent and Swansea striker Lee Trundle.

David moyes will bring in david nugent in january, with victor anichebe or james vaughan going to preston on loan. in the summer Everton will sign phil jagielka, ashley young and steve sidwell. there will also be a new left back which might be wayne bridge.

Everton are on the look out for a partner for andrew Johnson as james beattie failed in his last chance against man city watford are looking at beattie at a cut price of 3.5million Everton are looking at miroslav klose werder bremen are looking at 10million and andy van der meyde more realistic targets are david nugent and bobby zamora

I have been informed that Everton will offload Andy Van Der Meyde in January for 2 million to either Juventus or Porto. Everton will replace him with Watford's Ashley Young for about 4 million. Everton will also make a move to sign Steven Naismith. Everton are also believed to be looking at Plymouth's Cherno Samba.

James Beattie ready to sign for Newcastle United after agreeing terms after the Everton game at St.james Park. Only the transfer fee to be agreed.

According to the Sunday People - Hard-up Leeds will cash in on Matthew Kilgannon in January with Everton, Charlton and Sheff United leading the race.

Now if thats true I cant see him choosing either of those relegation candidates over us. Could be a good replacement for Weir.