IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton are set to make a move for steve finnan ,liverpool are in the process of signing a new full back and Everton have been alerted to finnans availability the fee in the region of 3.5 million Everton will fund the move by off loading fringe players and a couple of first teamers thought to be van der meyde and carsley.

45768[/snapback]

Thats bollocks. We wont sell Finnan.

Excellent defender for Fulham, stagnated a lot under Houllier but has improved leaps and bounds under Rafa. Definately one of the best in the premiership, he's quite underrated.

david moyes still wants to bring a winger and holding player moyes will make a move for steed malbranque but westham are the favourite's to sign steed because they will pay the big wages Everton are also monitering the thomas gravesen situation as he has held talks with celtic and newcastle already he is currently holding talks with villa and moyes way make a 2million move for the former blue.Everton are also looking at ghana captain stephan appiah of fenerbache moyes wanted to sign appiah last year when he played for juventus.

Everton are keeping watch on the situation involving Shaun Wright Phillips. David Moyes believes he can persuade Wright - Phillips to join them on a season long loan with the possability of a 7 million pound transfer at the end of the season.

Edited by Romey 1878

after Everton beat the hornets 2-1 david moyes will buy two more midfielder a playmaker and a denfensive Everton are looking at steed malbranque trying to offload the poor simon davies as part of the deal expect this to happen quite near the end of the window also Everton want fenerbache's appiah the ghana captain from the wc Everton failed to sign him from juve last summer if the two deals go through expect moyes to offload kevin kilbane to villa and lee carlsley to wolves come on you blues top six hear we come!!

Everton will sign Steed Malbranque in the next few days from Fulham for around £3.5 million, although the French winger will be looking at a substantial pay cut.

i have herd from the inside that the Everton players are unhappy with david moyes' attitude. No transfers will happen because Kenwright is saving his money until Moye is gone and someone better is in.

Very Likely

Out - Moyes , Van Der Meyde

In - Curbishley

Everton will sign Steed Malbranque in the next few days from Fulham for around £3.5 million, although the French winger will be looking at a substantial pay cut.

i have herd from the inside that the Everton players are unhappy with david moyes' attitude. No transfers will happen because Kenwright is saving his money until Moye is gone and someone better is in.

Very Likely

Out - Moyes , Van Der Meyde

In - Curbishley

46304[/snapback]

:blink: please tell were you heard this it sounds a bit iffie mate ;)

The thing is with this site is that the law of averages states they must get at least one rumour spot on...............I hope it's the one about SWP, please God let that be true. His pace and AJ's ability CL here we come.

Sorry but I got a bit carried away with myself then. :unsure:

ATB

Mac

46304[/snapback]

Never heard anything so stupid in all my life :angry: .

i heard that Everton will complete the signing of steed malbranque for 2million in time for the game against spurs

Everton Fc D.Moyes is preparing to make a 500,000 move for D.Mills at Rb so that he can play P.Neville as the holding midfielder and also D.Mills would provide good competiton for T.Hibbert.

S.Malbranque will make his move to Goodison Park for 1.5 mill and expect K.Kilbane to make a move to Fulham.Moyes will finally make a move for L.Diarra from Chelsea on loan.

JUST HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE WHO WORKS A T BELLEFILD THAT STEED MALBRANQUE WILL SIGN IN THE NXT 2 WEEKS.

Edited by Romey 1878

Mark..........JUST HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE WHO WORKS A T BELLEFILD THAT STEED MALBRANQUE WILL SIGN IN THE NXT 2 WEEKS

2 weeks. !! ? only 8 days left before the window closes. ;)

Edited by Licker

I was going to say the same thing Licker only got just over 1 week to go.

Still can't see it coming off.

The Mills one might but don't think that any one else will join.

Although I read yesterday somewhere in one of the stories that Dm was trying to sign Steed that DM had said more players would join but I thought the last was that they doubted that any more would join?????

Yea that will be a cracker, if we get him for 2 mil i think we have got a bargain, and to be honest i think Fulham will accept as Coleman has said he will not play Steed and im sure he would rather have 2 mil now rather then nothing next year

david moyes will complete the signing of steed malbranque next week with simon davies joining fulham also Everton will also bid for aston villa midfielder gareth barry and offer villa kevin kilbane and 4million.also david moyes will sign theo walcott on loan for the rest of the season.

I am currently on holiday in Sapin and me and my dad got talking to some Spanish fella in one of the local bars. He was telling me how he is a fottball journalist for the newspaper Marca. He told me that Everton will sign Vicente on loan from valencia for the season.

Everton 2 sign david nugent 100% as david moyes has worked with him be4- 3m

Edited by Romey 1878

Pinned & Renamed this Thread folks..As ludicrous as It has Been @ times it has mostly kept all the wild & not so wild spec to a minimum...Good Work.

Great Thread Mark , We can make it a running theme & next window will Pin & start a " Just Seen This " Mid Year Window Thread etc.

Hasn't Vicente just joined someone else in the premiership. Wigan or something like that???

Theo??? no thanks

No chance of Steed or Nugent.

Even though DN has turned down a new conrtact at Preston as said he already has 2 years left.

Good idea Pat pinning the thread it has been great at times.