IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've started on that site about January already

Everton will move for David Nugent and Stewart Downing in January and offload VDM and Beattie if they fail to improve their fitness and form. I await January eagerly.

48387[/snapback]

:lol: if we was going to go after them we would have tried in the last transfer window, but id rather have nuent and downing than beattie and vdm

Everton will bring in two new faces in January, with 2 players leaving.

Uno - Nugent is a long time Everton target and the deal is likely.

B - Try to get Appiah in as that holding midfielder we are missing obviously a replacement for Carsley.

Expect Everton's James Beattie to move in january to White Fart Lane. Everton are not impressed with his fitness and are keen to offload him.

Edited by Romey 1878

Everton will make a cheeky bid for brazil international elano who scored 2 goals against argentina on sunday watch him rip wales apart tonight on bbc 3! elano currently plays for fc skakhtar donetsk who are in the champions leauge so its unlikly the that europe's super clubs will bid for elano in january

I wouldnt pay 5 mil for Nugent

50434[/snapback]

The thing is though we'd only end up paying £5million if he did well for us, and If he did then he would be worth the £5million. I think we will eventually get Nugent though, I heard we were going to have him here in the summer but their chairman pulled the plug on the deal.

Everton are expected to offload simon davies and sandro pistone in jan expect pistone to return to italy with udinses and lecce interested simon davies wants to return to london fulham the most likly destination Everton are also growing tired of the lack of form and fitness of james beattie and andy van der meyde so there could be moves for both.Everton will bid 12million for klass jan huntelaar of ajax and could offer andy vdm as part of deal huntelarr will only join if james beattie is sold.

To the guy who said 'Everon will bid 12m for Huntelaar' - get your facts right. Nugent HAS already agreed a deal and will move for 4.5m in January. <<<< I hope this is true, if we got Nugent in and he did well til the end of the season I'd happily let Beattie go.

Everton to sign darren fletcher and chris riggott

Everton will sign 3 players in january

They are david nugent of preston, sean davis of portsmouth and aiden mcgeddy of celtic

Everton will sign ashley young from watford if they go down.

Everton will sign steve sidwell from reading in the summer.

Everton will try to sign gareth bale from southampton in the summer but they will face compition from arsenal.Everton will realease wright,pistone and weir in the summer and howard will stay

Inter Milan are already weighing up a move for Everton midfielder Tim Cahill ahead of next summers transfer window. £10 million could be the cost!

Edited by Romey 1878

Everton midfielder Tim Cahill could be set for a big money move in January. Manchester United were linked with him over the summer but failed to follow up their interest with a concrete offer. Word around North London is that Arsenal could be set to make a bid in excess of £9m, as well as offering a player in part exchange. Jeremie Aliadiere will be one of the players Everton could choose from, but it's thought that Arsene Wenger would also be willing to offer Lauren, Mart Poom or, on a six month loan, Abou Diaby. The Gunners are eager for Diaby to get some first team football once he recovers from his long term injury to regain his fitness and a temporary switch to Everton could be the answer.

phil jagielka to sign for Everton and play in phil nevilles role. neville to play remainder of career at right back. also Everton to swoop giles barnes of derby and david nugent