IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton will sign nigerian foward john utaka from rennes for 4.5million out the door will be james beattie to middlesbrough andy van der meyde to ajax or torino

Saw the video posted on here about Utaka and he looks quite tidy. be a shame to let BT go. I know he is not in form at the moment, but last season he showed with games and confidence he is a good player. I think alot of the stuff about him this season is cos AJ has been so electric!! :D

VDM, ohhh how I wish he could prove he is class. But so far he has not done anything, except one good cross for BT last season!

BT has had enough time, all he's shown me is that hes lazy and more importantly bollocks... sure with confidence or an england call to play for he has a handful of half decent games, but thats not good enough, he's a professional footballer and should try harder than he does, waste of a shirt

Arsene Wenger wants to sign Andrew Johnson for Everton. He was prepared to offer £8.5 million in the summer but didn't and will now offer £15 million in the summer, but it isn't likely that the striker will move for atleast 2 more seasons.

=v1=

Its a good job that site is full of shite eh? :unsure:

Everton to sign three players in jan they will sign darren bent for 6million plus james beattie also a central midfielder darren flecter from man ure and also a new left back steve warnock from moaners Everton will sell andy van der meyde to fc porto and pistone pack to italy simon davies will consider his future with fulham and blackburn interested

possibly G.Leadbitter to Everton 2.5m

Edited by Romey 1878

I dont want him now think he's gone shite!

I would love him to join Everton! Can imagine having AJ and DB upfront. Pace to burn, Bent is also pretty tidy in the air, and both have a great knack of scoring goals at the right time and sometimes out of nothing. Look at the one Bent got on Monday.

Both are young and have their best years ahead of them, he is also only one behind AJ in the top scorer charts. Would be an excellent signing!

Get him in if we can! :D

Everton need a left sided midfielder to replace Kevin Kilbane they will go for Matthew Etherington for £3m. They will also try to sign another midfielder who will be Bouba Diop or Sean Davis or Kevin Nolan , Everton might try to sign a forward and if they do it will be Darren Bent or David Nugent.

Everton fc boss D.Moyes is set to make a January moves for:

A.Young Watford

R.Mavuba Bordeaux

W.Bridge Chelsea

A.Smith Man Utd

Everton youngster and rising star, Scott Spencer will head out on loan in January with Dennis Wise interested in taking him to Leeds United. Wise may make a surprise move and sell David Healy for around £4 million with Everton surprise suiters unless they snap up David Nugent from Preston.

Tim Cahill will have the opportunity to leave Everton in the summer with Arsenal set to offer him a deal after sending Baptista back to Spain, and Inter Milan will offer him a mega deal. Both offers will be in the region of £12.5 million! Man U may be a surprise suitor and come in with a last minute bid. There is a 25% chance he will stay at Everton.

Only 25% chance that he will stay. And there was me thinking that Cahill said not so long ago something along the lines of why go to UTD and be a small fish in a big pond???

Might as well sell our whole first team and get relegated there is no chance we will be able to keep anyone

<_< <_< <_<