IGNORED

Aek Athens (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a win and we're through to the next round. If I was Moyesy I'd do a Wenger and play all our young players in the next game against BATE - blood them out, and reduce the risk that any more of our key players will be injured. I'm glad we got a result though, I hope that will help the confidence and after playing well in the last two games, I'm a bit more confident with our December fixture list.

Still, hard fort victory and brilliant finish from Billy-Elliot-in-Dinov (according to the commentator...).

Loved that. Nearly as funny as listening to Ratty trying to say Jagielka :lol: .

Good performance....we're on our way to...er....wherever the final is :unsure: .

Worked hard to protect the defence tonight. Happy.

Anybody know if now were through to the knock-outs if Johnny and Lucas can play in the Europa league??

If so, that could be a big boost. especially because we have so many youngsters in the Europa league

Yes. UEFA Regulations...

For all matches from the start of the round of 32, a club may register a

maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the

current competition. Such registration must be completed by 1 February

2010 at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended.

i would very much like to see some of the youngsters get a chance against BATE, especially since its at home. Duffy, Coleman and Baxter all played well, or at least worked hard. cant think of anything they did wrong actually! the only player i would complain about is the Slak-er. If youre on for 20 minutes you should be chasing every last thing, wont mind if he gets sold at this rate...

Edited by galacticaracnid

Heroic performance that, once again everything was against us, three injuries and some of the worst brandishing of the yellow card you'll ever see from a referee, but fuck it we've held on! Dunno what team we'll be able to put out against Spurs like, but I wouldn't be too bothered about Duffy, Baxter or Coleman playing a part, I thought they were all immense in the circumstances, Coleman looks ready for the first team on that performance, Duffy made some fabulous interceptions on debut, and Baxter put in a very mature, responsible performance at right mid for a 17 year old. The experience will do all of them the world of good.

But hats off to Hibbo, Cahill, Peanuts, Bily and Jo before he got injured, they did the business for us tonight.

Yes. UEFA Regulations...

For all matches from the start of the round of 32, a club may register a

maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the

current competition. Such registration must be completed by 1 February

2010 at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended.

Great, Hopefully we can get one or two in january and Johnny and Neill, also hopefully have some injuries back for the knock-outs.

But im talking about Everton here....knowing us, Johnny will break his leg, Neill will have some sort of a mental break down and Kenwright will be unexplainably robbed on Jan 1st so we have nothing to spend.

<_<

Edited by GoodisonRoad