IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

I'm trying to decide which version of "I Fought the Law" I like best. Brilliant song of its type originally recorded in 1959 and covered thirty-plus times since.

Wavering between Green Day and The Clash at the moment :) , but still a soft spot for the Bobby Fuller Four version.

Never really got into the Subways to be honest, I don't hate them or anything they just never really did anything for me. I must say though that it must be a bit tense in the band since the singer and bass player broke up. Awkward.

Anyway, Im now listening to:-

Paul Weller- 22 Dreams (album). Very very very very good.

Fleet Foxes- Fleet Foxes (Album)

Very very good new band. I bought the album after reading lots of comparisons with Arcade Fire in reviews and articles. This couldn'y be further off the mark tbh and is just lazy writing. They are much more folk influenced, if you are into that sort of chilled out folk thing then you should like them. Imagine Arcade Fire covering the Oh Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack adn you get fairly close. But if you think you are going to get a "new" arcade fire you will be dissapointed.

Anyone else heard this band yet?

had a big download sesh today. dont hold me on the titles, cant remember.

black kids - partie tramatism

ting tings - we started nothin

jamiriqui - high times the singles

kings of leon - aha shake heart break, youth 7 young manhood, sign of the times (did have all these previosly but left them behind on my old laptop.

paul wellar - 22 dreams.

bring some ratings asap

Stereophonics - Nothing Compares To You (absolutely amazing cover)

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Black Tongue

You're not wrong there. The album that came from was really really good. NME War Child Album all of covers, everything on that album was awesome. I really like the Elbow cover of Something In The Air. Very Very good.

• 2 weeks later...