IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Feeder - Silent Cry. Album of the year for me so far, back to their rock best after 2 semi feeble albums. Deserves to be a huge seller but probably won't be, great album. 9.5/10.

Offspring - Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace. Starts off like a steam train, first half amazing, second half a fair bit weaker. Decent but could have been amazing. 7-8/10.

Nothing at the moment because it's 1.20 in the morning but I was listening to the new Judas Priest album (Nostradamus) before

I find it really strange that you young metal heads (you know who you are :P ) are creaming your pants over bands I saw playing out of the back of a Transit van thirty odd years ago..JP, Iron Maiden, Saxon etc etc.

Makes me wish I'd had a video camera....problem being that they weighed as much as a Morris Minor and cost as much as a small housing estate at the time :) .

I may get the new Feeder album

it's superb, the whole album is on www.myspace.com/feederweb.

My favourites are Itsumo, Miss You, Silent Cry, 8:18, Who's the Enemy and Sonorous. I'd say it's their best album, certainly since Polythene.

Also listening to Brother Firetribe - Heart Full of Fire. 9/10. PURE cheese metal (the singer from Leverage and the guitarist out of Nightwish), don't know if it's quite as good as their first album (Breakout) but then again, not many albums are. If you like old style Jovi, Def Leppard, Maiden or any European fist pumping hair metal then buy it, otherwise don't! The best hair metal band in the world imo.