IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

I really can not stand James twit. And 1973 is awful IMO. Their are much much much better singer songwriters than him about. Ryan Adams is a must for anyone who likes singer/songrwriters, Ray Lamontagne has an incredible voice, Jose Gonzalez is class. Also Jeff Buckely, Laura Marling, Damien Rice and Stephen Fretwell are all worth a look. If you want to got old school look no further than Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell and Neil Young. The golden triangle.

There are alot of very good singer/songwriters out there, just not many get much radio play which is a shame.

Neil Young is God.

My wife loves Newton Faulkner. Great guitar player imo but a bit hit and miss with the songs.

Between old and new Billy Bragg is phenomenal, not the finest musician ever but lyrically (and politically) spot on.

The Lupe Fiasco album is class, I'd recommend the purchase of it.

think it's poor and boring tbh. one or 2 decent songs, that's it, not even a shadow of food and liquor...let down

im in the old shipping business, Clearing containers threw H.M.Customs and revenue, not bad as mainly a lazy day every day.

Where you work, apart from your frog shop.

i work as a project manager for a digital media company who handle nissan's online activity...based in soho/paris

Edited by CraccerC

Gone for a couple of classics today:-

Neil Young- Harvest,

John Martyn- Inside Out

Free- The Free Story

Just when I clicked on this post Harvest Moon came up (randomly) on my itunes....spooky :o .

Very impressed at the John Martyn awareness, he's a legend!

Photo a mate of mine took back in the seventies..he looks a little rougher now :unsure: .

johnmartyn.jpg