IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

don't know if there are any drum n bass fans on the board but i've been listening to a few old grooverider mixes as the poor guy has just been sent down in dubai for 4 years for possesion of weed....

harsh sentence...!

Oh and been listening to the doors quite a lot, some of eric claptons blues stuff as well...

don't know if there are any drum n bass fans on the board but i've been listening to a few old grooverider mixes as the poor guy has just been sent down in dubai for 4 years for possesion of weed....

harsh sentence...!

Oh and been listening to the doors quite a lot, some of eric claptons blues stuff as well...

dont mind drum n bass, been listening to it recently.

Wyclef Jean ft. Akon & Lil Wayne - Sweetest Girl

Nickelback - Rockstar

Hate The Smiths and Morrissey solo. Never got it. Same with Joy Division (but I love New Order).

A man after my own heart, cant stand The Smiths and Morrisey never ceases to annoy me. Didnt see what all they hype was with Joy Division or New Order.

Art Brut - Good weekend

Dr Feelgood are class. I used to live with the drummers son. Recorded a film of a reunion gig they did with Wilko Johnson as well.

One of the first gigs I went to was Dr. Feelgood at Surrey Uni in about 75/76. Staggering experience....Wilko Johnson was a force of nature.