IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

I don't mind filth sometimes, but have a big liking for 'lighter' stuff like Rusko, Benga and Skream.

Gonna try Emalkay out n let you know what i think?

alright :) skream is by far my favorite dusbtep prouducer

i saw benga and skream live a while ago, very nice party B)

on the topic of Dub, anyone going Chibuku's 10th birthday in Nation? Going to be one hell of a night, all Dub / Drum'n'Bass. Chase & Status, Mix Master Mike (beastie Boys) and Xavier from Justice plus loads more playing, going to be ill.

alright :) skream is by far my favorite dusbtep prouducer

i saw benga and skream live a while ago, very nice party B)

I got Benga when i went to the warehouse project in Man. Night Benga, SubFocus, Scratch Perverts, Freestylers n loads others were there....when i say got, i smacked him on the back and we chatted for a while after his set. He's sound!! Skream is class tho!

on the topic of Dub, anyone going Chibuku's 10th birthday in Nation? Going to be one hell of a night, all Dub / Drum'n'Bass. Chase & Status, Mix Master Mike (beastie Boys) and Xavier from Justice plus loads more playing, going to be ill.

Errr no..but im checkin it out now :) cheers aaron. Gonna get me some tickets!! woop woop.

• 2 weeks later...

Had an urge to go see a live band the other day because it's been a few years....had a scan of what was coming up at Bristol & Plymouth because they're the two closest big venues to me....was gobsmacked to see the tickets were pushing £40 each :o !

Is that the going rate now?

Had an urge to go see a live band the other day because it's been a few years....had a scan of what was coming up at Bristol & Plymouth because they're the two closest big venues to me....was gobsmacked to see the tickets were pushing £40 each :o !

Is that the going rate now?

pretty much yeah .. cheapest concert of the last three years I went to was €40 for Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds in Brussels.

It's a bit raw yet and too early to link him but my seventeen year old nephew is in a band, just selected for a "Battle of the Bands" final in his region at a venue where he and his dad saw Massive Attack not long ago.

May be slightly biased but I play the guitar a bit myself and have to say he is hugely talented. You heard it here first B) .

It's a bit raw yet and too early to link him but my seventeen year old nephew is in a band, just selected for a "Battle of the Bands" final in his region at a venue where he and his dad saw Massive Attack not long ago.

May be slightly biased but I play the guitar a bit myself and have to say he is hugely talented. You heard it here first B) .

is there a name Mike, otherwise we wont know who youre mentioning here first!

is there a name Mike, otherwise we wont know who youre mentioning here first!

He'd kill me if I gave out his name because all you can find at the moment is some old stuff on his MySpace page. All will be revealed in due course....I'm just being a bit of a tease :P .