IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

I'm on a real Nick Cave & The Bad Seed's kick at the moment.

Kicking Against the Pricks is pure genius imo....but my fave all time track is The Mercy Seat.

Did a lot of work for Mute back in those days and spent many a happy hour in the studio blowing my head off with those. Another lifetime....happy days :) .

Wishing you weren't? I heard it the other day. Thought the sheer level of bombast and Queen-quoting alone made it an entertaining listen. Currently I'm hearing the new Yo La Tengo record, Popular Songs. Definitely has it's moments and the penultimate track is 11 minutes of mellow guitar noise from New Jersey :).

its all the same; overindulgent, selfabsorbed, ripped off Queen and a few others too, just generally realy boring and repetetive. Sounds like a collection of the tracks that didnt make it to the previous album, because they werent good enough. Still, each to their own...

not listened to it yet but i take it that may be a good thing :lol: got all the other albums and id say the last was the poorest...

listenin to disintegration by the cure at the moment

the last one grew on me, after about 6 months, but i dont see that happening with this new one. Theres not 1 killer riff, just politcal monotany. Think ive made myself clear on where i stand on this now.... :D

AC/DC

And very loudly I might add.

Good man, crank it up!

Currently got The Specials - Ghost Town on the radio, though this will probably followed by some dire crap...