IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

I've now listened to the new Arctic Monkeys album. I think it's complete crap tbh Jamie and even worse than their second album. It's bland and boring.

Fair enough. I think it will really devide people. I love it, but each to there own.

I've come to the conclusion that Humbug is a grower because I like each song more with every listen. I still wish it was more of a fast-paced album though.

Paramore announced they're playing a dublin date at the O2 which holds 13,000 people with You Me At Six supporting.

CANNOT WAIT :P

I never really listened to Paramore i just saw the Misery business music video, their getting really popular.

I know one of my friends has a crush on the vocalist lol. Anyways hope you enjoy the show, rock concerts are awesome.

The Police-Born in the 50's

currently listening to people talking utter tripe in another meeting which will, of course, finish with nothing being resolved but with everyone there thinking that someone else around the table is doing the task theyre supposed to be doing...

this is why im always optimistc about Everton and its setup. it cannot be worse than this....

Athlete - Black Swan (Album)

I think it's brilliant.

Very good album.

One album I can't stop listening to at the moment is the new Noah And The Whale album First Days of Spring. Now I didn't really like them at all when their first album came out, but the new one is amazing. It's an album about the lead singers break-up with Laura Marling. Musically it's amazing, in some songs they sound musically similar to Sigor Ros, in places anyway. I highly recommend the album, though it's one where you do need to listen to as a full album rather than just picking through songs, if that makes sense.