IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

sprry to piss on your chips jamie but ive been told by a diehard AM fan that Humbug is seriously awful. I'll reserve judgement till I hear it myself, plus I get to hear it live on Friday :P

Listening to Cold Desert - Kings Of Leon (if you know the story behind this song it really does give you a cold shiver down your spine)

Edited by aaron

sprry to piss on your chips jamie but ive been told by a diehard AM fan that Humbug is seriously awful. I'll reserve judgement till I hear it myself, plus I get to hear it live on Friday :P

Listening to Cold Desert - Kings Of Leon (if you know the story behind this song it really does give you a cold shiver down your spine)

I think it's bloody stunning. Love Arctic Monkeys and in my book this is the best album they have done. So expansive and dark. I like they have moved away from the pop elements and gone for a rawer sound. I bloody love it. I have listened to nothing else the last two days.

Anyone else heard it yet? I think it will split people.

I think it's bloody stunning. Love Arctic Monkeys and in my book this is the best album they have done. So expansive and dark. I like they have moved away from the pop elements and gone for a rawer sound. I bloody love it. I have listened to nothing else the last two days.

Anyone else heard it yet? I think it will split people.

Well my copy has just been dispatched today so I'll have an opinion on it in the next few days.

I don't know people in England have ever even heard of them, but Belgian electro-duo The Subs are really good :D They're pretty popular in Belgium, Holland, France and (I really don't know how) Poland.

That's Fellaini at the wheel of the car there in the beginning :D

I also just recently bought the new Arctic Monkeys CD after seeing them live at the Pukkelpop Festival in Belgium. It's different from their earlier albums, but I still really like it. Alex Turner might well be a genius :D

Credits to English people for having the best rock bands in the world.