IGNORED

Sunderland (Away)

Bill

Our performance doesnt really deserve to be 1-0 down. Our play for the most part has been good, they just scored a good goal (probably being harsh but maybe Hibbert should have been on the cover) and we cant score. Saying that for most of the half we have played with 9 men. The only thing Iv seen of Cahill was when he got booked and Billy is just as anonymous.

Saha has played well but just hasnt quite got the finish or final ball with him today. If that was Jo people would be screaming for his head by now. Plus he is more or less up there on his own because of Cahill.

Fellaini, Osman, Pienaar have all been decent but they need more help from the other midfielders.

Heitinga has been quality and I dont think he has any blame for losing the initial ball for the goal. Bent beat him in the air which will happen and he is much quicker across the ground. Neill has been good as well although I would prefer him on the right.

Baines has been up and down. Some good bits, some crap. Got better as the half went on.

Hibbert doesnt look particularly convincing. Hes had some shocking clearances, and while he has defended pretty well he hasnt offered much going forward. There was one opportunity to bomb forward when we needed width and he declined and we lost the ball because of it. Any other FB in the league would have gone forward an thats my problem. Id love to see Coleman come on just for that extra bit of drive from the back.

It wouldnt surprise me to see Yakubu come on shortly and while it should be for Cahill I bet it wont.

68% posession according to the beeb. Meed to make some use of it <_< .

We are all over them its just we have nothing to finish it off. Cahill just took a nasty one and looks like he may be coming off...

Maybe not its Osman off for the Yak

Edited by Bailey

when will moyes tell baines not to take free kicks or corners ? , he is shit at set piececs so let billy take them , we paid nearly 10 mill for him so lets use his left foot ability , apart from that fella was brilliant again .

but why cant we take players on rather than have to try & pass around them ? , only peanuts has the ability & confidence to try but mostly gets fouled or double marked !!!

2 points lost or 1 point gained you decide ! , anyway have a great new years eve & may landon donovan give us something to cheer about in the new year

lying on the couch having a bud WWWHHHAAASSSUUUPPP

As per usual, we out played Sunderland in all but 10 or minutes. The Bent goal aside, we dominated possession. However our service was dreadful. Play in the last 1/4 is killing off any hopes of a winner. Hope for better with Burnley.

Saha didn't do near as well with at least 3 or 4 balls.

Osman should have stayed on, he did well and probably should have had that goal.

Where was Bily?

Cahill ran around a lot.

Pienaar played well, could have had better service to Saha.

Felli was tremendous, he's not graceful, but he's really come into his own in the holding mid role.

Neill was great, a couple good blocks off the line and did well not to let Bent drift off him too much.

Heitinga was another notable performance.

Baines was fair at best. Fine going forward, but those set pieces were AWFUL today (i miss mikky)

Hibbert's every goddam cross (save the one) hit the defender, he should have been off at 60' for Coleman.

Howard did well with the few saves he had to make. Can't be faulted for that rocket from Bent.

yak was alright coming on.

I wanna see coleman get a start for Burnley. He not only offers more going forward that hibbo, he keeps bily in the game. Bily+hibbo=Hibbo.

A point is better than nothing but single points aren't doing us any good, we simply must get all three against Burnley.

I can imagine how much you would slag the world off if we got beat (which you predicted again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so just give the fecking team some credit and savour the moment, is it so impossible to be positive about anything

P.S. please dont reply with your usuual justification of your post, every point is important, especially away points

I can imagine how much you would slag the world off if we got beat (which you predicted again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so just give the fecking team some credit and savour the moment, is it so impossible to be positive about anything

P.S. please dont reply with your usuual justification of your post, every point is important, especially away points

Fuck off and take a look at the latin on our badge and how many points off the relegation places we are.

P. S. You're a cunt, now that's an important point ;).

Edited by Romey 1878

Fuck off and take a look at the latin on our badge and how many points off the relegation places we are.

P. S. You're a cunt, now that's an important point ;).

Cheer up it might never happen, I doubt it ever does!

I think as usual you completely miss the point

1 out of 10

Edited by Zed

Cheer up it might never happen, I doubt it ever does!

I think as usual you completely miss the point

1 out of 10

What point would that be? Because the points that matter to me are that we're 2 points off the relegation places and struggling to put poor sides away when we're dominating.

I know you think I'm being negative but I'm just frustrated because we're better than pretty much every side above us bar Man U and Chelsea IMO, and without Spuddy and Jags we have proven internationals playing for us week in week out who are paid thousands of pounds a week to go and win us football matches, which we haven't done for 8 games now, and a few of them are quite frankly embarrassing themselves and the club with the effort they're putting in. You can say I'm being negative, but I call it caring and it hurts me for Everton to be in the situation they are atm.

What point would that be? Because the points that matter to me are that we're 2 points off the relegation places and struggling to put poor sides away when we're dominating.

I know you think I'm being negative but I'm just frustrated because we're better than pretty much every side above us bar Man U and Chelsea IMO, and without Spuddy and Jags we have proven internationals playing for us week in week out who are paid thousands of pounds a week to go and win us football matches, which we haven't done for 8 games now, and a few of them are quite frankly embarrassing themselves and the club with the effort they're putting in. You can say I'm being negative, but I call it caring and it hurts me for Everton to be in the situation they are atm.

this. well said.