IGNORED

Sunderland (Away)

Bill

i've actually got a good feeling about this game. We seem to do well with Sunderland most years both home and away. And considering how our play has been progressing I can see 2-0 (Saha, Heitinga) being a realistic finish.

I'd like to see.

-----------Howard----------

Coleman Heits Neill Baines

-----------Felli-----------

-----Bily Peanut Ossie-----

-----------Cahill----------

--------King Louis---------

They're on a worse run than us, and Turner is going to be suspended which will open up their back line. I fancy Louis to bag a brace and Peanuts, who'll have spent all week at shooting drills, to curl one in too. Our back line is still leaky though, and Bent and Jones know how to score, especially from Reid's delivery so I suspect they'll get one.

3-1

im going for 3-1.to us..without a doubt were going to win this..were on the up..personaly dont think we will lose as many games now..fingers crossed..the spark as come back..and the passion to win..think january will be a strong month with new signings coming..arteta back hpefully..we will make sunderland look shit :P i hope lol..

COYB

As Trev says they are on a bad run at the moment and although we have not put many points on the table of late we have at least been playing our best football so far this season, I still think it will be a tough game but feel like we have more then enough to beat them and with Turner who when he's played has been one of their best defenders this season suspended it just add's to our chances.

We just need that rub of the green or abit extra in the final third and i think we can get three points i'm going for a clenched bullet hole of a result of 2-3 with the winner in the last 10 :blink:

Yak x 2

Osman

Edited by EFC-Paul

Lawrenson's gone for Sunderland...

"Sunderland v Everton

Sunderland's home form is really good but they have not won since they defeated Arsenal on 21 November.

Everton have been doing OK considering that they have had injury problems.

However, I think they will only be able to paper over the cracks for so long and they need key players back to help maintain and improve form.

I think Sunderland will narrowly edge this contest.

Verdict: 1-0"

Reassuring. I expect a win for us now :) .

"Sunderland v Everton

Sunderland's home form is really good but they have not won since they defeated Arsenal on 21 November.

However, I think they will only be able to paper over the cracks for so long and they need key players back to help maintain and improve form.

The larger Chuckle Brother doesn't half talk some shite that comment has already been and gone and we didn't even last let alone last long and now we are playing well.

Edited by EFC-Paul

"Sunderland v Everton

Reassuring. I expect a win for us now :) .

How many times have you used Lawrenson's predictions to expect a win for us this season only for us to lose just like he said? :P