IGNORED

Top Players Outside Top 4

With a maximum of three players from any one club, and in no particular order who is your top 10 players from outside the "Top 4"

GIVEN --- Man City

FIGUEROA -- Wigan

DEFOE --- Spurs

TEVEZ --- Man City

MODRIC --- Spurs

HANGELAND - Fulham

MILNER --- Villa

JAGIELKA --- Efc

BAINES ---- Efc

ARTETA --- Efc

With a maximum of three players from any one club, and in no particular order who is your top 10 players from outside the "Top 4"

GIVEN--- Man City

FIGUEROA -- WIGAN

DEFOE -- SPURS

TEVEZ --- Man City

MODRIC --- Spurs

HANGELAND- Fulham

MILNER --- Villa

JAGIELKA---Efc

BAINES----Efc

ARTETA ---Efc

Bill, did you see the sport.co.uk poll?

This one...http://blog.sport.co.uk/Football/595/Top_Ten_Players_outside_the_Big_Four.aspx

I don't agree with the guys highlighted in bold.

I'd stick my neck out and say Michael Dawson has really come of age, he's got better and better.

Im also going to say our man Fellaini, i think due to his age and undoubted quality, we're going to see alot more from him.

Stephen Ireland and Craig Bellamy are close, but not quite there. Both are idiots but can play football.

Apart from that i don't know really.

Ten, thats not the way it works, i asked for the top ten players outside the top 4 you gave me two who wouldnt be your choice. So give me ten who are. :)

.................. given ...............

figueroa - jagielka - hangeland - Baines

milner -- arteta -- modric -- ????????

..........tevez - defoe .............

Stick ashley young or craig bellamy on the left wing and thats not a bad side.

ok, well i went for a team:

-----------------Given---------------------

-------L. Young Heitinga Bridge----------

----------------Felliani-------------------

Milner Dempsey Ireland Pienaar

------------Defoe Tevez----------------

I await the crys of "what?! you have to be kiddin' me!"...

Edited by galacticaracnid

Ten, thats not the way it works, i asked for the top ten players outside the top 4 you gave me two who wouldnt be your choice. So give me ten who are. :) .................. given ...............

figueroa - jagielka - hangeland - Baines

milner -- arteta -- modric -- ????????

..........tevez - defoe .............

Stick ashley young or craig bellamy on the left wing and thats not a bad side.

Bill, i was replacing the two in your list that i would have, because my 10 is pretty much the same as yours. Thats what i was saying, i.e.

............... Given ..............

.... Jagielka - Dawson - Figueroa ....

milner -- arteta -- Fellaini -- modric

......tevez -- defoe -- Bellamy ......

So there's my 11 'outside the top4'. :)

Edited by tenaciousj

ok, well i went for a team:

-----------------Given---------------------

-------L. Young Heitinga Bridge----------

----------------Felliani-------------------

Milner Dempsey Ireland Pienaar

------------Defoe Tevez----------------

I await the crys of "what?! you have to be kiddin' me!"...

Oh Mystic Meg i wondered where you'd gone.

Oh Mystic Meg i wondered where you'd gone.

Har Har...

I just dont see how Jags, Arteta or Baines can be justified choices since 1 is still injured, 1 just coming back and one who hasnt been playing at the standard he was last year. Ok, Ireland hasnt had a look in, but he is a cracking player who i would love to have in our team. Dempsey i saw for the first time about 2 weeks ago and he was class, very tricky and a good shot on him, also heard some good things from the other side of the pond . Bridge... i wanted a leftback who wasnt Baines because ive been unimpressed with LB at LB this season, his deliveries have been poor. Luke Young, gets stuck in. The rest you cant argue with!

For the blue players, these two because Johnny has been immense, as i knew he would be and Screech up until this weekend was playing superbly....

oh, and this weeks lotto numbers are 4, 7, 17, 24, 25, 42 with the bonus ball of 47...

• 2 weeks later...

The players could only possibly come from the 4 teams with any chance of breaking the top 4:Man City, Tottenham, Aston Villa and of course us.

Given

Heitinga King Jagielka Barry

Modric Fellaini Milner

Defoe Adebayor Tevez

Maybe not the perfect balance but within the 4 teams I've mentioned I think you could probably make a squad that would break into the 'sky4'!

I was going to put gerrard/torrees in before Beard beat me to it! :lol:

given

corluka,2 from heitinga/yobo/jags, figuerao

milner, arteta, fellaini, modric

saha, adebayor

cant beleive that no one else thinks saha.

and defoes terrible the amount of chances spurs midfeild create for him to fluff is unreal same for crouch. pavlychenko better than them

Har Har...

I just dont see how Jags, Arteta or Baines can be justified choices since 1 is still injured, 1 just coming back and one who hasnt been playing at the standard he was last year. Ok, Ireland hasnt had a look in, but he is a cracking player who i would love to have in our team. Dempsey i saw for the first time about 2 weeks ago and he was class, very tricky and a good shot on him, also heard some good things from the other side of the pond . Bridge... i wanted a leftback who wasnt Baines because ive been unimpressed with LB at LB this season, his deliveries have been poor. Luke Young, gets stuck in. The rest you cant argue with!

For the blue players, these two because Johnny has been immense, as i knew he would be and Screech up until this weekend was playing superbly....

oh, and this weeks lotto numbers are 4, 7, 17, 24, 25, 42 with the bonus ball of 47...

both them end with the same result the player not playing that much...

not picked any everton players either..

some of these players are injured/off form a bit but i've gone for how good they have shown themselves to be

given(obvious i think with schwarzer or tim behind)

dawson(got better every year he's been there deserves an england shout)

cahill(storming season and would almost certainly have left bolton had he not got injured and may have made the WC squad)

figueroa(hadn't seen that much of him really but this season he has been cracking and can't think of any others around in that position)

milner(been getting better all the time and certainly deserves to be in the WC squad)

ireland(always liked ireland and very shocked he hasn't played that much at City..i'd have him in our midfield in a heartbeat)

modric(always a good buy on FM ;-) been a crackin player for spurs too even after a very nasty injury)

defoe(record speaks for itself he scores goals)

adebayor(unplayable almost when he wants to be)

struggling with a right back really i'd say phil has to be close to it cos there arent that many great ones about imo..