IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/09/26/meet-arteta-amp-fellaini-

"The players will be signing the Blues' new iconic cream third strip as well as other items purchased in store on the day."

Cream? Looks white in the pictures :unsure: .

It's definitely not white Mike, I seen another pic of it and it's cream. Not as nice but still a decent shirt.

finally got my new shirt, wore it for the game and we got a clean sheet! Maybe if i sit there in the full kit we will score goals too!

oh, and slight sidetrack, i got my new wallet too - seriously smart, much nicer than the photos and only 15quid :D

Matt is happy!

Edited by galacticaracnid

Back onto the Vanilla, has anyone else bought one?

I really love this kit, quality. But my favorite part is probably the hooped socks! Haha. It sounds crazy, but it gives the classy jersey a nice touch. I almost don't want the jersey without the whole kit! Although, I'd have to find quite the excuse to buy it all AND wear it. <_<

I'm personally waiting for it to drop in price... I want to grab the home shirt as well.. still need clarification of the feckin badges ;).

Anyone else noticed that the number of "vouchers"/"special offers" from Everton Direct has fallen to fuck-all? not even a birthday voucher like last year... :huh:

Back onto the Vanilla, has anyone else bought one?

Mine was waiting for me at home when I finished work yesterday, have to say I love it, however the fecking (concealed) rubber button was split and hanging off.

Mr. Angry impression coming up shortly on the customer services number!!

Im going to buy the full kit in about 20 minutes on my dinner, getting it from everton 2, i have football tonight so it works out very well indeed! CAN NOT WAIT!

might buy another shirt from there and go back at 4 if my boss will allow it so i can get it signed by arteta for my dad for his birthday next week.

Edited by craigb

Im going to buy the full kit in about 20 minutes on my dinner, getting it from everton 2, i have football tonight so it works out very well indeed! CAN NOT WAIT!

might buy another shirt from there and go back at 4 if my boss will allow it so i can get it signed by arteta for my dad for his birthday next week.

hoping to wear my full kit (home) tonight, which will be embarrassing for 2 reasons:

1/ how many men wear a full kit of their favourite team to a 5 aside game

2/ i make asthmatic grannies look sprightly at the moment. hell, even the Yak will look fit in comparison!

hoping to wear my full kit (home) tonight, which will be embarrassing for 2 reasons:

1/ how many men wear a full kit of their favourite team to a 5 aside game

2/ i make asthmatic grannies look sprightly at the moment. hell, even the Yak will look fit in comparison!

Haha i must disagree with point 1 ! I love wearing full kits at five a side, especially this one, because it will look the part .. But i see many fellas wearing them were i play (The pitz)

I think you should wear the full kit tonight mate, and feel proud about it, and while your at it, bang in a few goals!!

Haha i must disagree with point 1 ! I love wearing full kits at five a side, especially this one, because it will look the part .. But i see many fellas wearing them were i play (The pitz)

I think you should wear the full kit tonight mate, and feel proud about it, and while your at it, bang in a few goals!!

was planning to anyway to be honest, i just have never seen anyone wearing a full kit for a friendly game of footy! Im always proud to wear the shirt though!

Mr. Angry impression coming up shortly on the customer services number!!

Everton Direct sent me an XL when I ordered a M. Not a subtle size difference. First, I had to email photos of the tags to prove it was the shirt they sent. THEN I had to get a quote for a recorded mail service so they could approve the spending! Normally not a big deal. Except that I live in the States. NOT CHEAP. They were going to reimburse me, but, it was still wicked expensive up front. At that point, I said F it and started wearing the huge shirt.

Then Rodders got hurt.

It's the shirt. I feel like shit. I jinxed him!

The PL badges you can get on the arms? Just don't buy them and they won't be on it.

Last year I specified no badges and instead of coming with the Full barclays badge the home shirt came with some fucking tiny little imitation PL badge... gay as... I want a clean blue sleeve!

The away shirt didn't have one on there so hopefully the cream won't, though if the cream has a green logo I don't know I want it, wish it was dark blue or black.

If someone could confirm that there's no crappy little imitation PL badges on the home shirt this year that'd be great.

Thanks,