IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

I'd just like to warn anyone thinking about ordering off there not to.

I ordered a Barca top almost a month ago, not received anything, been in touch with the website with no reply...

I ordered from there(a USA top for my mate and an England one for me) and they took a couple of weeks but they got here. Parcel said they were from Hong Kong...being in Australia that might explain why I got mine sooner.

But. They are NOT genuine at all...just good knock offs. They certainly look the part, but up close you can tell the difference. The USA one had dodgy stitching and a few other small faults. The England one is good, but it looks like it's going to bead rather quickly which is unfortunate...

The numbering on both was good though!

Worth the price though? Probably. But it'd be much cheaper from a marketplace in Hong Kong. ;)

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I sent them 2 emails with no reply I left a review on their site basically warning people off.

That finally brought about a reply and the guy basically said there had been something wrong with the batch they received so they hadn't actually shipped it off and the email I got telling me it had been was human error. He said it'll be shipped off as soon as they receive them...

Still haven't got my shirt but at least I feel a bit better about it!

No NEED doesn't mean they won't though Mike, but I would hazard a guess that the sales on this one might just catch the club/lcs by surprise!

Pre-order will probably be the only way to guarantee delivery pre christmas (and yes, I will use the link ^up there^)

Edited by iggy

Now that is fucking beautiful. I'll definitely be getting it. Wish I hadn't wasted my money getting the away one now! I only got it because I didn't think they'd actually need to bring a third shirt out.

School boy error Mark :P

But seriously though do people get the impression that Everton have done this because of the poor sales and general dislike of the away shirt? imo. they should use the third instead of the away and use the pink as the 3rd shirt, that way pink is the last resort if we play teams like Wigan?? It would make alot of people very happy to have that shirt as the official away!! :) amazing shirt!

"need to wear it"

that's not the point. They'll where it whenever they feel like it now when it's going to clash.

They're using it against Chelsea when there wouldn't be any clash and I'm sure they will use it in other games.

There seemed to be quite a few people around in pink shirts when I was at the game on Saturday, surely a good marketing ploy for the ladies and means they get extra sales because they've brought out a kit that a lot of people will like in the white one.

They're using it against Chelsea when there wouldn't be any clash and I'm sure they will use it in other games.

Didn't read that bit.

Yet the point of a third kit is to just be used when the away kit clashes.

But our first choice is always blue isn't it, we don't have an "away" kit in the sense that some clubs do, we have a change kit. Otherwise we'd be playing in pink (or white) at Anfield, Old Trafford and the Emirates and we won't be.

My point is that's there's no genuine footballing reason for a third kit this year, although there's certainly a financial reason for it.

Well I think I'll certainly be picking up one of these and the home shirt... would love a home shirt with no premier league badges at all, not sure if that's possible.. last time I selected no badges and got shitty small ones which look awefull :rolleyes:

i was waiting for a "happy birthday" discount code via e-mail as per last year but the bastards are really stingy this year and all I've received is nothing.. last year it was 5p/10p vouchers galore... perhaps it's linked with our activity in the transfer window!

But seriously though do people get the impression that Everton have done this because of the poor sales and general dislike of the away shirt? imo. they should use the third instead of the away and use the pink as the 3rd shirt, that way pink is the last resort if we play teams like Wigan?? It would make alot of people very happy to have that shirt as the official away!! :) amazing shirt!

i think thats a pretty blind sided opinion mate, sales for the away kit have been huge! i dont think there is general dislike to be honest, i think there was an initial shock reaction but its still been a great seller! for males and females,but the last two away kits have certainly got the women on board. i tried to get one before i went away in the summer and the shop in L1 didnt have a medium mens that day.

id rather we just wear the blue kit at GP and use the other two kits away when required, or at least use the third for cup games when we cant wear blue. now days were lucky if the third gets worn once once or twice.

i normally only buy the blue shirts, but i'll be having this one!

In what way dude?

Saw the kit being 'modelled' today at half time, looks really nice, however....fuckin green Chang again!! I was so happy when i thought it was navy, but no, it looked green on the big screen :(

Hmm i hope your wrong mate, it looked navy to me on the big screen, but don't trust me ... my eyesight is awful long distance even when you have a big screenn in front of you!

Hope its navy though, then that kit will be the perfect kit.. Hope as everyone says, we use it as our away kit, and the pink kit being bandied about as our away kit was just a ploy to get more sales before we brought out our main away kit.. Heres hoping haha!

The pink away kit is actually our best selling away kit ever. Well fastest selling anyway. It made profits of around £50k in the first 5 hours it went on sale alone.