IGNORED

Next Year's Kit?

MikeO

I got the whole kit earlier and its amazing, then i stood in the queue (after my boss allowing me some time off) to meet arteta and get a shirt signed for my dads birthday, only for an everton worker to tell the whole crowd of people waiting that he was running 30 minutes late! So i left... Everton never do nothing right do they!

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I specified no badges and instead of coming with the Full barclays badge the home shirt came with some fucking tiny little imitation PL badge... gay as... I want a clean blue sleeve!

The away shirt didn't have one on there so hopefully the cream won't, though if the cream has a green logo I don't know I want it, wish it was dark blue or black.

If someone could confirm that there's no crappy little imitation PL badges on the home shirt this year that'd be great.

Thanks,

Not a green logo, it is the same colour as the club and LCS badges as shown on the pics, I have never seen a shirt with "imitation PL badges" on either

• 2 weeks later...

Wore my Everton shirt with pride at college today. I think I'm going to take a ride up to JJB tomorrow, hand my CV in and buy the home shirt with Coleman 23 on the back :D Fucking love Everton at the moment me.

Confused on three levels.

1. JJB don't do our kit any more.

2. Why are you giving them your CV when you're going to be a vet?

3. Why are you not using the (above) link to reserve & collect, thereby benefiting your favourite internet based Everton forum?

Confused on three levels.

1. JJB don't do our kit any more.

2. Why are you giving them your CV when you're going to be a vet?

3. Why are you not using the (above) link to reserve & collect, thereby benefiting your favourite internet based Everton forum?

1) Not been to JJB in absolutely ages so I didn't even know that they had stopped selling our kit - how come?

2) True I want to be a vet but it's going to take me 7 years to get there, and I don't fancy 7 years unemployed so I want some extra cash/experaince as a Saturday worker. Just to get some dough :)

3) Seeing as JJB are shite, I will Bill - just for you. :guns:

Edited by dark

1) Not been to JJB in absolutely ages so I didn't even know that they had stopped selling our kit - how come?

2) True I want to be a vet but it's going to take me 7 years to get there, and I don't fancy 7 years unemployed so I want some extra cash/experaince as a Saturday worker. Just to get some dough :)

3) Seeing as JJB are shite, I will Bill - just for you. :guns:

1) Kitbag took over at the start of last season.

2) Good for you.

3) I'm not Bill.