IGNORED

Birmingham City (away)

Romey 1878

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bubble has burst for Birmingham. They had a great run but it was never sustainable for me and they've lost three of the six league games they've had since they put us out of the cup, not to mention going out of the cup themselves to Pompey.

A win would put us only four points behind Liverpool and could possibly get us very close to Villa (tough game at Stoke). Would really put us in the mix :) .

If we turn up we'll win 3-1....even if we have an off day I think we'll get a point.

After having worried about this fixture for quite some time, I'm now quite confident of a win. I suspect Donovan will have a screamer as it is his last match. I can't see Arteta losing form. Those two on their game should be enough to take care of Brum. 3-1. Donovan to score.

Anyone else find it funny that his first game (not played) was Birmingham and so will be his last?

Edited by bluenoseyankee

Definitely a must win, we're on a terrible run away from home, if it doesn't end Saturday it really is season over. Liverpool losing at Wigan has opened the door for us just a chink, they're definitely within range if we win, we've just got to take advantage. Seems like we're saying it a lot recently, but a massive, massive game for us.

With the excellent form that we have been on lately with the storm against Hull it seems like a win against Birmingham is definatly on the cards. Cahill coming back is a relief as it can only breed Arteta confidence, I expect him to have another top class game along with Landon Donovan (seeing as it's his last before returning to LA Galaxy)

They don't have too much up front and didn't cause us too many problems when they were at Goodsion, I was shocked at how poor Faddy was for them.

Everton 3-0 Birmingha City

Arteta 30'

Pienaar 45'

Donovan 88'

Would be content with that formation. I liked Heits in the DM role, and Distin wasn't half bad when lined up with Jags. I'd rather seen Coleman on the bench, but we all know Moyes has a love for Hibbo. Saha on for Yak in 2nd half if Yak hasn't got his scoring boots on.

i allways watch the games at spamalot.net they have it listed for tomoz ill be watching it there great streams never lag best 3£ i spend every month dunno what salittile system they use but i want one :)

Distinct aroma of chopped pork shoulder, ham, salt, water, sugar and sodium nitrite there matey ;) .

i allways watch the games at spamalot.net they have it listed for tomoz ill be watching it there great streams never lag best 3£ i spend every month dunno what salittile system they use but i want one :)

Distinct aroma of chopped pork shoulder, ham, salt, water, sugar and sodium nitrite there matey ;) .

What's a salittile? Is it the system for processing pork?