IGNORED

Birmingham City (away)

Romey 1878

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gettin worried everytime they go forward...

we just can't get hold of the friggin ball!!

quote from bbc

Our friends at Infostrada Sports tell us that Yakubu Aiyegbeni's goal for Everton was his 75th in the Premier League making him the top scoring African player in the competition. He has one more goal than Chelsea and Ivory Coast striker - and freshly crowned African Footballer of the Year - Didier Drogba.
Edited by marcopaulo

3 points thrown away.

not because were playing Birmingham, they're a decent side who've had a good season and we've been poor away.

But a 2-0 lead shouldn't be thrown away so easily.

level on games with the shites again now and we should have moved up to 4 points behind them.

We were good in the first half up, and up until they scored I thought we might walk away with it. I'm pretty disappointed that we've thrown away a good chance to move a little up the table. I still think we'll finish higher than these guys but anything more than 8th is looking more and more unlikely.

Strange game. I had to watch it on delay so I'd already seen the score. We didn't turn up for the second half and then the substitutions didn't really do us any favors. I do like the idea of using Anichebe on that right wing, he won every ball thrown at him in the first half and and really terrorized Ridgewell. Not sure exactly why Yak was taken off, and we just didn't have enough drive down the home stretch.

Very disappointed, Brum are a tough nut to crack but to concede the way we did from 2 up, and the way we (didn't) play in the second half left me feeling very frustrated.

A good opportunity to apply a bit of pressure on the European hopefuls wasted. :(