IGNORED

Kevin Doyle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just lazy journalism for a start we cant offer him European football and secondly they fail to mention the Yak has been out injured for the bulk of the last 2 seasons

A good reason to look for a replacement, not saying Doyle is ideal but we do have too many forwards who are injury prone. ;)

Replacing a 20 goal a season striker with a 5-6 goal a striker is not good business. Yak's had one bad injury, I wouldn't exactly call that injury prone Bill.

I hear what your saying Mark but if you look at the Yaks goal tally for the last two seasons, its not much more than 6 or 7. ;) As i said Doyle is not the ideal replacement but we do need a 20 goals a season Striker.

I never have an Everton striker in my Fantasy team, because nine times out of ten they dont play. :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Probably because we have no money.

Agreed.

We have no money and it is likely that Doyle will come with a pricetag. If it comes off then I will shit kittens because when I saw that we had a thread about him I nearly cried with excitement, he is a proven goalscorer who would end our drought up front, pushing us up the table in the process.

Kevin gets a big thumbs up from my end.

Doyle is a decent player. Liked him at Reading and also from what Ive seen of him since hes been at Wolves. OK, hes not EXACTLY what we are looking for (goals) but he would be a pretty good addition to the squad.

He may have only scored 2 goals this season but hey, that would have him near the top of our goal scorers list.