IGNORED

Dieudonne "Dieumerci" Mbokani

he's a couple years younger and not had a serious injury recently? Other than that....

The role of a striker is not to be young or not had a serious injury, it's to score goals, something he's failing miserably at. So if the Yak isn't scoring and is being shipped out then it makes absolutely no sense to replace him with another striker who isn't scoring :blink:.

Age doesnt really matter for a loan. If there will be a fee involved in the future we wont be able to afford it anyway.

oh i know, just was bored and pointing out the differences to pass the time! To be honest, theres no point in the Everton Transfers Thread, unless we call it the Everton Sales Thread :D

Just seen this...

Jan | Source: GiveMeFootball

Mbokani still wants out

The Daily Mail, in relentless fashion, are still pushing their Mbokani to Everton story, despite word of work permit problems. But perhaps this kind of attitude from the striker who wants out of Monaco is what might have helped scupper the deal:

'How can you judge me on 10 games? Also, I was bought to score goals, but in this system I have to defend a lot. Often, it feels like I am playing in midfield."

He obviously hasnt seen us play! Would be a complete waste if he were to come here, especially if his attitude is as bad as mentioned by previous posters.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Just realized his first name is God Thanks (or Thanks to God as a better, less direct translation).

anyway, until the new manager is in, i doubt theres any point getting hopes up on any transfer rumour, unless Moyes really did give a list of candidates before he left.

edit: Dieudonne actually translates as God gives / Gift of God, which is what Matthew means :)

Edited by Matt

• 1 month later...