IGNORED

Blackburn (away)

iggy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their home record is worse than City's was/is and we did OK there :) .

I think we'll be the better team and have more chances....just a question of whether we can put more away than our (currently) dodgy defence leaks.

Don't think we'll keep a clean sheet myself. 1-1.

Big Sam hasnt moaned about skippy yet has he?

dunno about this one, 4th draw on the bounce or a 1-0 win to us, not sure. Its going to be tight since theyre buggers to play against but we have been ok at opening up teams, their attacking prowess isnt legendry (mind you niether are Wolves or WHam!)... honestly dont know...

Hopefully Johnny will be back for the weekend. I'm assuming Mikky is out cuz he wasn't mentioned as a positive in the article. If Johnny's not back I reckon we'll be kicking ourselves for letting Seamie stay at Blackpool...he'd be a far superior option to putting Hibbo back in the mix.

If Johnny is fit...2-1 to us.

If he's not...1-1.

Edited by bluenoseyankee

Dreamt last night it was 2-0 by half time, so I'm going with that. However, missed the second half, and the way things have been going lately, we'll probably end up coming away with a point: 2-2!

Was also thinking the other day, how things would be if we'd have go the points we've dropped over the past few games, we might have been able to give some of the younger lads (Duffy, Coleman (if with us), etc) a run out during the run in. It's a pity (in a way), that we'll probably see the strongest squad we've got available for all the remaining games. Not complaining about that, just saying it would have been nice to see the young lads given some experience.

Going to be a very tough game but im being optimistic and saying 1-0 to us.

Also, watched that interview with moyes on the Daily Post website and at the end of that he was asked about Mikky and he started to mumble a bit and i think he said he isnt 100% we will see him again this season :unsure: which is NOT good news :/. MIkel could prove to be the player we are missing to get into Europe and i think he would slice Blackburns Defence open like a Knife through butter if he had been playing today, but im sticking with my 1-0.