IGNORED

Edson Buddle

He's another American, I know. Just curious what the rest of you might think of bringing Buddle to Goodison.

He's in fantastic form currently for LA Galaxy. And rumor has it that Blackburn have their eyes on him. I'm mostly curious if anyone thinks he might be a good fit for our squad.

That video either shows what his potential could be like or its another 'youtube makes a player look great'. Coz that video shows a tall, strong, quick, technicaly gifted, two footed player...who can score goals. Why has noone outside the US ever heard of him?? I like :)

• 1 year later...

Not sure about Buddle. I think he would be good if the ball can get handed to him in front of goal... He's scored some cracking goals, but I don't know how he'd handle PL. He did well at Ingolstadt when healthy (sp?).

Edited by TonkaRoost

Dunno, i like Denis' work rate, he actually pressures the defenders into making mistakes and our overall game improves too. Hes got good feet too, all he needs is a goal. Would be nice to keep them both in order to put more pressure on the other strikers.