IGNORED

RS Fans

Z-Cars

If they sign up and are taking the piss, should we ban them all ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. If they sign up and are taking the piss, should we ban them all ?

• Yes
    • No

good idea, then they can just talk about football generally instead of getting into talk about Everton that really doesnt concern them. good call mikeo

Lets just fook em off, they wont be arse what the topic is called, they always end up talking about 5 times, 750,0000 season tickets, more trophies than you, your bitter, piss stained Kop, you dont get nowt for 4th. So fook all em off, they all go missing when they get beat, then their all back on here on a wednesday or thursday after they've played in Europe.

Why take an instant dislike to a RS Supporter, it saves time

BLAH FOOKIN BLAH

As a person who believes in free speech, i am not against letting them on our forum ( tho i dont know why any RS WOULD COME ON A BLUE FORUM) :P

Certainly they tend to let themselves down when they come out with a load of drivel, but i have to admit its usually because we have been drawn in, and the initial post tho usually not so nasty, often ends up in a fierce argument.

Personally think Xavier was one of the more intelligent ones, tho at times even he becomes a bit of a Jeckyl and Hide sort of character. usually after he's been told to feck off.

My solution would be to allow them on if they behave sensibly, but that also has to apply to us, and not be drawn in to an argument.

If the post starts getting a bit heated then i suggest we simply refuse to reply, and the thread should just fade away.

Thats my honest answer anyway, but will go along with the majority.

• 8 months later...

I honestly think that they add something to our forum...hear me out...

A forum is about discussion, freedom of speech and conversation. Although I can not bear their club and I would never waste my time registering on a Liverpool FC forum site, I think they are entitled to have their say.

However, those LFC supporters who do come onto TT should respect our site, and consider their opinion before posting it.

I am sure that TT has rules to enforce if any member starts posting argumentative, derogatory, abusive or insulting comments, I would I like to think that the admins/mods of TT would take appropriate action.

Or as Adams rightly says..."Let em say if there doin nelt wrong but if there being tits ban em"

:)